Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China is Testing DF-21 Anti-ship Ballistic Missile to Target US Aircraft Carriers:USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Actually, checking over your posting history, go away, fanboy. You're not bringing anything here and you're an idiot trying to pretend to know things you know nothing about.
    Such a typical retarded behavior of the western men LOL. If you can’t accept opinions other than the pro-Western crap, then simply put it as a rule on your forum rule that only pro-West opinions are allowed to be posted LOL

You monkey pride yourself as “open and democractic” , what a joke, oh yeah, free speech but only speech that is pro-West is allowed LOL. No wonder why all of your tivi channels report the same thing about China or any rivals against your guys, not even one channel that has a different opinion that others LOL Even on a forum, you guys would censor speech that go against the West “superiority” (which is an oxymoron btw)

You guys are obviously insecured and pissed off when I mention the fact that China will surpass the West in a very small time frame. Not to mention the fact that throughout history, China is way more advanced than the West., I know it hurts to know that most tech invention throughout history are made by Chinese while the West are simply backward for most of its history LOL

I can draw the conclusion that the only different between Stormfront forum, Western media, Western online forums, is that one is more or less pro-West than the other. LOL

Having fun with your crappy forum, I’m heading to asiafinest forum now, where true free speech is allowed, even crappy opinions from western boys are allowed to be posted LOL

Comment

Originally posted by xtt View Post
      Such a typical retarded behavior of the western men LOL. If you can’t accept opinions other than the pro-Western crap, then simply put it as a rule on your forum rule that only pro-West opinions are allowed to be posted LOL

*snip*
      Ah... Free speech. Isn't that what that allows such uninformed nationalistic trolls to post?

Sigh... I have seen PRC nationalists in real life and online. I wonder when this plague will ever end...

Comment

You monkey pride yourself as “open and democractic” , what a joke, oh yeah, free speech but only speech that is pro-West is allowed LOL. No wonder why all of your tivi channels report the same thing about China or any rivals against your guys, not even one channel that has a different opinion that others LOL Even on a forum, you guys would censor speech that go against the West “superiority” (which is an oxymoron btw)

You guys are obviously insecured and pissed off when I mention the fact that China will surpass the West in a very small time frame. Not to mention the fact that throughout history, China is way more advanced than the West., I know it hurts to know that most tech invention throughout history are made by Chinese while the West are simply backward for most of its history LOL

I can draw the conclusion that the only different between Stormfront forum, Western media, Western online forums, is that one is more or less pro-West than the other. LOL

Having fun with your crappy forum, I’m heading to asiafinest forum now, where true free speech is allowed, even crappy opinions from western boys are allowed to be posted LOL
        Well, the person you quoted is of Asian heritage.

And speaking for myself, also someone of Asian heritage, you gotta be the dumbest Asian alive.

I am in favor of keeping you around as we need a new chew-toy but the mods around here do not suffer fools easily.

Comment

Correction: You are not the dumbest asian alive.

You are the dumbest person to ever have drawn a breath on this planet.

Comment

nah, we had worse. the sad thing is that the frog had the brains to learn english fairly well but not enough brains to get out of his well.
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Skywatcher View Post
              Umm, there's nothing in the TRA explicitly requiring America to come running to the ROC's aid.
              Not the ROK's, Sky but Taiwan. The ROK however are on a very friendly basis with the US, thus why we have some of our troops stationed there. The very same for Japan.
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthh View Post
                Nuclear war between China and U.S, that's interesting to see, 1.3 billion vs .3 billion people
                Not nuclear weapons, conventional weapons and tactics.;)

Comment

OOE, Another chew toy sir?:))

You guys are obviously insecured and pissed off when I mention the fact that China will surpass the West in a very small time frame. Not to mention the fact that throughout history, China is way more advanced than the West., I know it hurts to know that most tech invention throughout history are made by Chinese while the West are simply backward for most of its history LOL .

*No but we do know the reality of it, There is far too much expericence here for you to understand. For some its a hobby and an interest, for others its a career and a way of life and you couldn't understand enough to be able to match that with who is who.

And whomever brainwashed you into believing China is the most advanced tech wise has certainly achieved their goal.
                  Last edited by Dreadnought; 02 Apr 10,, 14:31.

Comment

For all your ranting about the West....I noticed that you're living in the West, California to be specific (there's a surprise).

So I guess there must be something to us otherwise why the hell are you here? Assclown.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                      For all your ranting about the West....I noticed that you're living in the West, California to be specific (there's a surprise).

So I guess there must be something to us otherwise why the hell are you here? Assclown.
                      :)):)):))

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                        Not the ROK's, Sky but Taiwan. The ROK however are on a very friendly basis with the US, thus why we have some of our troops stationed there. The very same for Japan.
                        And what does that have to do with the TRA and coming to the aid of the Republic of China?

The law only requires that we sell them some sort of weaponry and keep tabs on the situation.

Comment

And what does that have to do with the TRA and coming to the aid of the Republic of China?

The law only requires that we sell them some sort of weaponry and keep tabs on the situation.
                          Sky, A good read on the reasons for the Mutual Defense Treaty of 1954 that protect both South Korea and Taiwan.

http://cns.miis.edu/npr/pdfs/133hersman.pdf
                          Last edited by Dreadnought; 02 Apr 10,, 15:55.

Comment

Are you referring to the Sino-American Mutual Defense treaty? It's been abrogated already.

Comment

Are you referring to the Sino-American Mutual Defense treaty? It's been abrogated already.
                              Correct, but the idealism has kept South Korea and Tawian free of nuclear arms even know they are surrounded by those both hostile and nuclear armed to Tawian and South Korea. It has also given the US a presence in both to keep communism at bay when it was needed in those days. A win/win for all parties concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                                OOE, Another chew toy sir?:))

I know it hurts to know that most tech invention throughout history are made by Chinese while the West are simply backward for most of its history LOL .
                                Please please tell me you are being sarcastic, otherwise I will have to count bloody inventions to prove you wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X