No decision on direct access to Headley yet: US envoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Have you forgotten the most horrific terror attack before 11 Sept and those responsible are now walking free because Ottawa screwed up and India never had a chance to talk to them?
    Sir, some of them were bumped off with the mutual cooperation of the two countries intelligence agencies.;)

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
      "I feel that CIA/FBI or both, had the preliminary information that such a terrorist attack was going to happen, in which some US citizens and some Jewish citizens were killed."

I feel you're wrong. Please prove it or I might otherwise presume you slander us out of an innate dislike for my nation. This is a grievous charge you make against my government. I pray you don't do so frivolously. Knowing you wouldn't possibly make such a frivolous claim, I'll look forward to your proof of such beyond simple "feelings" or a retraction would seem fair and expected.
      He's got 24 hours from the time of his post.

Edit: ah to hell with it, I've got better things to do than wait around
      Last edited by Parihaka; 25 Mar 10,, 23:34.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Within this whole Headley circus, the other chap Tahuwar Rana has been taken out of spot light.

Rana's brother is a brigadier in the Pakistan army. These two know more than that meets the eye.

Also the fact that Headley's handler was a PA major(I believe retired last year).

Comment

This article from WaPo pretty much summarizes this thread

Access to Mumbai terrorist creates rift between India, U.S.

Comment

Federal officials acknowledged Saturday that David Coleman Headley, the U.S. businessman who confessed to being a terrorist scout in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, was working as a DEA informant while training with terrorists in Pakistan.

Federal officials, who spoke only on background because of the sensitivity of the Headley case, also said they suspect a link between Headley and the al-Qaeda figures whose activities have sparked recent terror threats against Europe.

Scout in Mumbai attacks was DEA informant, authorities say

Comment

Working...
            X