Most sickening picture I have seen in ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most sickening picture I have seen in ages

Didnt really want to start a new thread for this but didnt really fit into another thread.

Is this not the most stomach churning image folks have seen in a while?

Regards

Arty
    "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

i honestly don't know which figure disgusts me more.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Is this not the most stomach churning image folks have seen in a while?
      No surprise. At the end of the day they need friendly relationships with their neighbors and at least Iran is opposed to the Taliban taking power unlike Pakistan. Doesn't lower the disgust any though.

i honestly don't know which figure disgusts me more.
      Karzai.
      Last edited by troung; 11 Mar 10,, 04:36.
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I call it a high priority, target rich environment.

Comment

Iran is their neighbour... and a much better one than Pakistan.
          Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
          -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
            yep, agreed.
            world ain't black and white.
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Right..evil evil men.

I suppose if I look around I wont find some politicians (from democratic countries) shaking hands with dictators or football players giving nazi salutes ?

Comment

Good use for a battleship, expend all ammunition, reload, repeat... Katie's and Firecracker rounds recommended.
                sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

troung, tronic,

at least Iran is opposed to the Taliban taking power unlike Pakistan.
                  it's one of those "if only you knew how bad it was" sort of things. iran doesn't want the taliban to take over-- but they're quite happy at making the coalition and afghans bleed as bad as they can before they go.
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                    troung, tronic,
                    it's one of those "if only you knew how bad it was" sort of things. iran doesn't want the taliban to take over-- but they're quite happy at making the coalition and afghans bleed as bad as they can before they go.
                    However that is business as usual. We did it to them during Iran-Iraq they feel they deserve some payback (inlcudes Iraq). Ultimately having good relations with Iran and India is good for Afghanistan as its a counter to Paksitan. Plus good relations would give them ready access to energy if they ever crawl out of the stone age.

Comment

Old saying You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your neighbours
                      Keyboard is mightier than gun

Comment

Not as sickening as it being posted in these forums and then attested to be sickening by a bunch of white boys with large post counts

guess now i have to wait for this tread to be shifted to a trash can.
                        Last edited by Lilo; 14 Mar 10,, 16:12.

Comment

Not as sickening as it being posted in these forums and then attested to be sickening by a bunch of white boys with large post counts guess now i have to wait for this tread to be shifted to a trash can.
                          Goodbye.
                          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by Lilo View Post
                            Not as sickening as it being posted in these forums and then attested to be sickening by a bunch of white boys with large post counts

Wow....just wow.

Guess who the waste of bandwidth is Lilo?
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lilo View Post

Well, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel!
                              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                              X