Yoguslav Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoguslav Wars

Hello I am interested in the history of the Yoguslav war in the 1990s and the historic animosity between Croats, Serbs and Bosnian Muslims which helped to light the fuse for the war in the 1990s.

I was reading about the Serbian paramilitary group the White Eagles and I wanted more information on Croat and Bosnian Paramilitary groups

Were the Serbs and Croats competing in the genocide of Bosnian Muslims or was there tension between them as well?

With the benefit of hindsight, Tito was a damn good dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by great one View Post
      Hello I am interested in the history of the Yoguslav war in the 1990s and the historic animosity between Croats, Serbs and Bosnian Muslims which helped to light the fuse for the war in the 1990s.

I was reading about the Serbian paramilitary group the White Eagles and I wanted more information on Croat and Bosnian Paramilitary groups

Were the Serbs and Croats competing in the genocide of Bosnian Muslims or was there tension between them as well?
      Check the last few years of Yugoslavia and the propaganda that everyone was spewing.That's the direct cause of the breaking.The deeper causes go back for hundreds of years.

The White Eagles weren't the only and not the most famous(nor military effective).Arkan's Tigers deserve the prize,IMO on the Serbian side.On the Croatian side the reborn Ustasha played a proeminent role in the battle of Vukovar and at Dubrovnik.The organisation was later dismantled.A few hundreds volunteers from the West joined the Croatian forces(there is even an association of those Western volunteers).The Bosnians had a plethora of Mujahdeens from all over the Islamic world,veterans from the Afghan war,Iranians,Saudi etc... and received substantial funding and support from these countries.Add in volunteers from Orthodox countries on the Serbian side,mercenaries of all sorts and you have some picture of the mess.

Ethnic cleansing was widespread and everybody did it.The fact that only the Serbs were singled out is the result of your marvelous politics.Also a fascinating story is the arrival of hundreds of AFV's and arty pieces in Bosnian and Croatian inventory during the embargo.An equally interesting question is how tens of thousands of small arms arrived in Croatia just before the show,from a certain country neighboring Croatia.Guess everyone was a peace loving Miss Universe.There are many interesting questions like this(actually there are to many) and I'm not even getting close to Info war and PsyOps.
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Working...
      X