interstate arms Corp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interstate arms Corp

Anybody know anything about Interstate arms corp? Saw where thay have a reproduction trench gun, Winchester 97 style, for 465 dollars, depending on where it is made, could be a good deal. I see now where they import and then sell thru several wholsalers, such as Ellet bros, who are always high on the prices, but I can find out the manufacturer from them I hope, As long as it is not from China, it might be a gun to have, shoot it and save the real 1897.
    CADPIPE

“Winchester 97 style” says it all. The only reproductions are Chinese and from Norinco. :(
    AK-Dave

Those who trade liberty for security have none.

Comment

Originally posted by ak-dave View Post
      “Winchester 97 style” says it all. The only reproductions are Chinese and from Norinco. :(
      I was hopeing that maybe Uberti or Pedersoli had tooled up for the 1897's

wouldn't hit my dog in the ass with a Norinco
      CADPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by cadpipe View Post

wouldn't hit my dog in the ass with a Norinco
        Don't you mean you "couldn't"?

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
          Don't you mean you "couldn't"?
          You are right, he ran off, must have known I was looking at a Norinco!
          CADPIPE

Comment

My reproduction Remington model 1899 coach gun is by IAC. It's made in China. It's functional. The fit and finish is not the best. But then I only paid $150 for it. Can't have it all...
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              My reproduction Remington model 1899 coach gun is by IAC. It's made in China. It's functional. The fit and finish is not the best. But then I only paid $150 for it. Can't have it all...
              While much of the crap we buy does come from Communist china, I try not to buy crap from Communist china! Would rather my money go to Non Communist countries. Just the way I am.
              CADPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by cadpipe View Post
                While much of the crap we buy does come from Communist china, I try not to buy crap from Communist china! Would rather my money go to Non Communist countries. Just the way I am.
                I didn't know it was made in China until after I had a chance to examine it closely at home. I saw the ad in the paper one day and just went to the store, paid $150 + tax, and brought it home. That was back in the good ol' days before we had a 10 day wait on all gun purchases.

Chinese small arms are not bad, especially those made for their own military use. I understand why you wouldn't want to buy stuff from China. But I figure one commie is as bad as another, so might as well go for the cheapest.:))
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

buying used is not as bad as buying new, the first one supported the commies. I have seen some of the norinco stuff and it didn't have much appeal, even before I knew it was Chinese.
                  CADPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    I didn't know it was made in China until after I had a chance to examine it closely at home. I saw the ad in the paper one day and just went to the store, paid $150 + tax, and brought it home. That was back in the good ol' days before we had a 10 day wait on all gun purchases.
                    That ain't a bad deal if it shoots OK!;)

Chinese small arms are not bad,

especially those made for their own military use.
                    Hehehe...OK.

I understand why you wouldn't want to buy stuff from China. But I figure one commie is as bad as another, so might as well go for the cheapest.:))
                    On the flipside of that is the most expensive commie............................................ .........................Colt!

Comment

Working...
                    X