Wife of suicide bomber on trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife of suicide bomber on trial

This vile bitch needs stringing up as well , she lives in the UK accepts its benefits and wants to support hubby in his quest for infamy martyrdom and murder, IF she gets time ,and she should as an accessory to the facts, i hope she suffers complete degradation at the hands of big butch lesbo,s

The wife of the ringleader of a suspected al Qaeda plot to blow up trans-atlantic airliners using liquid bombs knew of the plan but failed to tell police, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

Cossor Ali's husband Abdulla Ahmed Ali and two others were jailed last September for the attempt in August 2006, known as the "liquid bomb plot" which was described as being on the scale of the September 11 2001 attacks.

The bombers intended to destroy at least seven aircraft, carrying more than 200 passengers each, in mid-flight between London's Heathrow airport and the United States and Canada, using explosives hidden in soft drink bottles.

Cossor Ali, 28, stands accused of sympathising with her husband's radical beliefs and keeping his suicide plan secret, the Press Association reported.

Prosecutor Richard Whittam read to the jury at the Inner London Crown Court an entry that she made in a notebook in 2005 when she was waiting for her husband to return from Pakistan.

"I am growing more and more attached to the cause for which you are striving for (sic), and the reason for which we are apart. I hope and pray Allah grants your wish and gives you the highest level of Shahada (martyrdom)," it said.

Ali denies having information which was of material assistance in preventing her husband committing an act of terrorism.

Whittam told the court that Ali had known her husband intended to commit an act of terrorism because he had written his will in March 2004.

Prosecutors said that police found notes, which Abdulla had made while listening to lectures on jihad, with his wife's fingerprints on them.

Militant Islamic books were also found in their one-bedroom flat in Walthamstow, east London, as was her husband's will.

In a police interview, she denied all knowledge of the plot, and said she thought her husband had bought a powdered drink, Tang, from Pakistan because he was developing his own product.

In fact, the powder was intended to be used to make liquid explosives, the court was told
    Last edited by tankie; 16 Feb 10,, 18:33.

The West gives them everything, and this is what it gets in return. Typical.
    In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
    The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

She should be shot.

The amazing thing is she grew up in Britain. She should have had at least high school education. From Wiki.

Cossor Ali grew up in Walthamstow and lived with her parents before marrying Abdula Ahmed Ali in 2003.
      Link

I wonder why this radical virus is more virulent in Britain.

Comment

So she wanted her husband to blow himself up? I bet she was screwing her neighbour..
        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
          So she wanted her husband to blow himself up? I bet she was screwing her neighbour..
          Gives a different meaning to a blow job. He took it too literal:))

Comment

*** groan ***

Comment

Reminds me of the kids on PDF....
              Attached Files
              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Working...
              X