No announcement yet.

NASCAR-Daytona and beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ I takes a while to learn what's going on. If you don't know what they are doing, it doesn't seem very interesting.

Anyone catch that bondo job on the track at Daytona? That was wierd, I've never seen them do that before. I hope they don't repave the track over it.
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
      because of wab just watched a bit of nascar late at night on espn.
      lots of identical looking big american cars going round and round a big oval...yawn. No proper corners, no chicanes no right turns even.
      Best i can figure is that people like the constant wheel banging and occasional pileups.
      There are two road races on the schedule.....chicanes and all:).Sonoma in California and Watkins Glen in New York.
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
      X