Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel calls in its Ambassadors...

First Heads of Mission Conference to be held in Jerusalem-24-Dec-2009

Countries that are about to head into war do this.

I think its a little more than cooincidence that Iran is experiencing civil unrest and is close to developing viable nuclear ballistic missiles and as we all know, Imindeedanutjob has vowed many times to destroy Isreal.

Isreal has a history of pre-emptive actions. Iraq's breeder reactor, Syria's breeder reactor... most recently.

I think its about to go down.

But I don't see Iran just taking it. And regardless, the price of oil is going to go through the roof, which alone may be bad enough...
    Don't just sit there, do something!

Originally posted by OSOK View Post
    First Heads of Mission Conference to be held in Jerusalem-24-Dec-2009

Countries that are about to head into war do this.

I think its a little more than cooincidence that Iran is experiencing civil unrest and is close to developing viable nuclear ballistic missiles and as we all know, Imindeedanutjob has vowed many times to destroy Isreal.

Isreal has a history of pre-emptive actions. Iraq's breeder reactor, Syria's breeder reactor... most recently.

I think its about to go down.

But I don't see Iran just taking it. And regardless, the price of oil is going to go through the roof, which alone may be bad enough...
    On the highlighted portion, you might want to trawl through the 'endgame' thread on this board with particular attention to the comments of Officer of Engineers. He knows a bit about this stuff & may not fully agree.

On the rest, you may be correct, but isn't it a wee bit on the obvious side? What Israel proposes to do here is at the very limit of its present capabilities. I would assume as much surprise as possible would be the order of the day.

Still, we will all know soon enough.
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Yes it is on the obvious side, but how else does one handle a situation like this? It was something like this or having them come back one by one - which also would have been noticed and would be even more obvious... no?

As to the state of Iran's missile/nuke programs, I will derfer to those with more information and knowledge in this area.

I do think that Israel knows exactly where Iran stands on that though. Its a matter of national survival to them.

Comment

Originally posted by OSOK View Post
        Yes it is on the obvious side, but how else does one handle a situation like this? It was something like this or having them come back one by one - which also would have been noticed and would be even more obvious... no?

As to the state of Iran's missile/nuke programs, I will derfer to those with more information and knowledge in this area.

I do think that Israel knows exactly where Iran stands on that though. Its a matter of national survival to them.

I would have thought modern communications or even some less modern types would take care of the issue without anyone noticing a thing.
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
          X