No announcement yet.

Worse. Than. Carter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, how long is blues out for? Cuz this thread just quit being any good.

Comment

• Dammed. He comes in and livens up the party then someone tosses him out with the empties.:confu:
      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
        OK, how long is blues out for? Cuz this thread just quit being any good.
        The vacation is for a week but something tells me he's gone for alot longer than that. The last time he got an involuntary separation, he stayed away for a year.

Such a shame.

I like to read his posts and I got alot of popcorn left....

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          The vacation is for a week but something tells me he's gone for alot longer than that. The last time he got an involuntary separation, he stayed away for a year.

Such a shame.

Ah well may as well go :fish: forra while ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Ah well may as well go :fish: forra while ;)
            I'll bring the beer.:tankie:

Comment

• How can I ever turn down the chance to make you bankrupt ,,,,,,,,,awwwww crap , soft drinks only now ,

Comment

• You lying swine!

Your idea of a soft drink is two spoonful of sugar in a pint of beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

Such a shame.

Sorry to spoil the party, but until he learns to check his ego & his abusive language (and I've seen no evidence he can do either in all the years I've been posting) then he is no loss. Robust debate is one thing, streams of abuse are another. Try being on the other end of it for a while & see how much fun it is. The rest of us seem to manage disagreement, sometimes of a very strong & passionate nature, without repeatedly getting personal & nasty. If we can all manage it so can he.
                  sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Maybe it would be better if we didn't wrangle over Blue's ban. Regardless of whether we like it or not, we all more or less know why it came about.
                    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                      Maybe it would be better if we didn't wrangle over Blue's ban. Regardless of whether we like it or not, we all more or less know why it came about.
                      True dat.
                      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Working...
                      X