Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do have heavily armored hummers. A guy I know in Bosnia has a grenade rolled under his, hardly did anything.

They're going to requisition them and send 'em to Iraq, and give them the more lightly armored ones.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Depends on the enemy. I can stop a HUMVEE alot easier than I can a tank - any tank.

Comment

HMMWV is an effective gun truck as far as MOOTW, LIC, SASO, SORO or other branches of diplomacy are concerned. I also truly respect its place in Disaster Management and Civil Support Missions, although the 2 & 1/2 ton truck is much better for those.
        "If we will not be governed by God then we will be ruled by tyrants" -William Penn

Comment

Dude.
          Attached Files
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

took a while to get the acronyms straight....
            "If we will not be governed by God then we will be ruled by tyrants" -William Penn

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Bailey View Post
              6 years though?
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Ooh hell no
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Bailey View Post
                  And here is why
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dear flippin god, another thread from our first month on vBulletin.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                    X