Song you hate to love....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southie View Post
    So you'll be graduating? Congratulations! !
    Depends on what you mean by graduating..back here graduating means passing out of college/university..
    In american lingo Yes i will be graduating!!! we,will be having our exams on feb and will pass out in march

Originally posted by Southie View Post
    My daughter graduates this year
    Good for her..congrats to her too:));)

Comment

I used to like Mr. Lonely by Akon when it released

Now i will vote for it as one of the worst mistakes of my life and also one of the worst songs ever

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
        I wasn't going to touch that one either. But then again, I can't stand her or her dad.

Hurts my "Acky-breaky" ears!

I have a confession , when i was gigging forra living , i er , hmm i kof kof , used to cover that crap , there i said it

Comment

i always wondered about Tankie´s band - what was it called?
          Tankie and the Tankettes?
          :))
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by BD1 View Post
            i always wondered about Tankie´s band - what was it called?
            Tankie and the Tankettes?
            :))
            Wish i thought of that , right then , i started off in Germany in folk clubs around the camps whilst serving , when i left the army i started up a duo , ( thats 2 people yella ) then went to a trio , go on yella see if ya can work it out then onto a quartet , then to a solo artiste , being solo was good pay but lonely work , boo hoo.

the names were

duo = rhyme and reason

trio = Cushty

Band = Cushty , GO ON YELLA ASK THE Q ;)

solo = Fat Eric also Jerry Stevens , the name changes for solo were because i used to get my own work as fat Eric , ( it worked a treat that name cos i was,nt fat at the time heh heh ) all cash in hand woo hoo , but all my work was declared to the revenue grabbers Jerry Stevens was the Official name for agency work . A great living and was very enjoyable which enhanced my worldly travel and my knowledge of different cultures and their women

My farthest gig was a working paid holiday in Lanzarote , but i have played all over Europe , the hardest gigs ever were on my own doorstep being Sunderland north , jeez if ya bad they let ya know , it was worse than the blues brothers doing rawhide behind the cage , i wouldnt say i died there , but i became very ill some nights :)):)) And i wish i could go back to doing it , busted ticker and other ailments prevents me
            Last edited by tankie; 19 Dec 09,, 17:47.

Comment

then went to a trio
              did you actually get new members or did you just gain enough weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                new members Tarek new members

Comment

Did anyone else on WAB do the circuit ? tell your experiences ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                    They always told me "Either go big or stay on the porch. Stacy cannot touch The Pussycat dolls. Videos are great as long as you turn the volume off.
                    No way, Gunny!

How in the heck do you beat awesome lyrics such as:
                    "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I NEED YOU. I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I NEED YOU."

The Pussycat Dolls are just skanks that can dance....Stacy Q is a dancing skank!

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      Did anyone else on WAB do the circuit ? tell your experiences ;)
                      Yeah, I went to Circuit City once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                        DOH ! :)):P

Comment

Wish i thought of that , right then , i started off in Germany in folk clubs around the camps whilst serving , when i left the army i started up a duo , ( thats 2 people yella ) then went to a trio , go on yella see if ya can work it out then onto a quartet , then to a solo artiste , being solo was good pay but lonely work , boo hoo.

the names were

duo = rhyme and reason

trio = Cushty

Band = Cushty , GO ON YELLA ASK THE Q ;)

solo = Fat Eric also Jerry Stevens , the name changes for solo were because i used to get my own work as fat Eric , ( it worked a treat that name cos i was,nt fat at the time heh heh ) all cash in hand woo hoo , but all my work was declared to the revenue grabbers Jerry Stevens was the Official name for agency work . A great living and was very enjoyable which enhanced my worldly travel and my knowledge of different cultures and their women

My farthest gig was a working paid holiday in Lanzarote , but i have played all over Europe , the hardest gigs ever were on my own doorstep being Sunderland north , jeez if ya bad they let ya know , it was worse than the blues brothers doing rawhide behind the cage , i wouldnt say i died there , but i became very ill some nights :)):)) And i wish i could go back to doing it , busted ticker and other ailments prevents me

Awwww..that's a heart warming story, tankie.

Hey, as long as you didn't play in this side of the pond, I'm OK with it.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Awwww..that's a heart warming story, tankie.

Hey, as long as you didn't play in this side of the pond, I'm OK with it.
                            I didnt play in any ponds ya dodo , i would have got shocked anyways you couldnt have afforded me

Comment

I didnt play in any ponds ya dodo , i would have got shocked anyways you couldnt have afforded me
                              Hey, I can afford cheap beer and a place to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaitsev View Post
                                Depends on what you mean by graduating..back here graduating means passing out of college/university..
                                In american lingo Yes i will be graduating!!! we,will be having our exams on feb and will pass out in march

Good for her..congrats to her too:));)
                                Graduating here, in this case, means High School. Good luck on your exams! I can understand the need to "pass out" after taking them!
                                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X