Song you hate to love....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southie View Post
    Oops, you're right! Why would a song have two different titles for one song? Oh well. Now, as for the movie, have you seen it?
    Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
    Ahh HA! Trick question...same song!!

And yes...having a teenage daughter at the the height of spice girls popularity, I saw the movie, all the videos AND we had the videogame!
    Sorry, I was editing! I know she had it, I must have seen it, though I honestly don't recall exactly, its been sometime ago.;)

Comment

I can bet that everyone here has a favorite spice girl?
      After finding macroeconomics teaching GW2 vet Majors posting Miley Cyrus videos, nothing is surprising anymore :P
      Last edited by Knaur Amarsh; 18 Dec 09,, 16:09.
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
        After finding macroeconomics teaching GW2 vet Majors posting Miley Cyrus videos, nothing is surprising anymore :P
        I wasn't going to touch that one either. But then again, I can't stand her or her dad.

Hurts my "Acky-breaky" ears!

Comment

Ok..i dont know how to put this..but i am posting my my darkest secret here cuz i know my friends wouldn't be seeing it here

Paparazzi-lady gaga

And i'd rather be caught dead than be known to 'like' this song..it goes totally against my image

Comment

Originally posted by Zaitsev View Post
            Ok..i dont know how to put this..but i am posting my my darkest secret here cuz i know my friends wouldn't be seeing it here

Paparazzi-lady gaga

And i'd rather be caught dead than be known to 'like' this song..it goes totally against my image
            Speaking of Lady Gaga...do you know how to wake her up?

Poker Face! Hey, I work in a high school!
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

Ughhh!

Comment

Oh.. i am in High School:))

Actually today was the last day of my high school life..so in 3 months i'll be out of high school

Comment

Originally posted by Zaitsev View Post
                  Oh.. i am in High School:))

Actually today was the last day of my high school life..so in 3 months i'll be out of high school
                  So you'll be graduating? Congratulations! My daughter graduates this year!
                  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                  sigpic

Comment

So you'll be graduating? Congratulations! My daughter graduates this year!
                    Just one year behind her mother! :))

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      Just one year behind her mother! :))
                      At least I graduated! What happened to you? Couldn't make it past the 2nd grade?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Bloody amateurs
                        I'll see your Kylie and raise you a Stacy :P

Last edited by YellowFever; 19 Dec 09,, 03:27.

Comment

[SIZE="3"]
                          So whats really wrong with the spice girls?
                          I can bet that everyone here has a favorite spice girl?:))
                          In the 90's I used to catch a bus. On the bus was a 4 year old Girl, and all she would do was turn around, stare at me whilst singing every track from the spice girls word for word to me and only me, whilst letting everyone one on the bus know she was doing it just for me.

Do you know how much I HATE the spice girls now? Every little bit as much as I did then!

Stop right now thank you very much mate!
                          Ego Numquam

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            I'll see your Kylie and raise you a Stacy :P

They always told me "Either go big or stay on the porch. Stacy cannot touch The Pussycat dolls. Videos are great as long as you turn the volume off.

They remind me of a cross between a Michael Jackson video and a 1980s workout video. Only difference is hotter chicks.

Last edited by Gun Grape; 19 Dec 09,, 04:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunder View Post
                              In the 90's I used to catch a bus. On the bus was a 4 year old Girl, and all she would do was turn around, stare at me whilst singing every track from the spice girls word for word to me and only me, whilst letting everyone one on the bus know she was doing it just for me.

Do you know how much I HATE the spice girls now? Every little bit as much as I did then!

Stop right now thank you very much mate!
                              LMAO!!!

I can see your point buddy!!!

Don't get me wrong though. I'm really not a fan, i just can't turn it off when it comes on!!! My daughters curse on me!

Comment

I wasn't going to touch that one either. But then again, I can't stand her or her dad.

Hurts my "Acky-breaky" ears!
                                The dad was OK earlier, I liked this song by him, Some Gave All.
                                When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X