No announcement yet.

The Independence Brawl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed the comedic back and forth banter in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther View Post
      Heh, obviously, so do we. ;)

Comment

Once a Texan always a Texan; Or... You can take a person out of Texas but you can't take Texas out of the person! ;)
        Well, that's usually the case, but if you're from El Paso, you tend to ignore such rules and forget about Texas ASAP. :))

Comment

What comedic back and forth banter??

We just hate everybody, Panther and these are our true feeling. :))

Comment

So...........

Bottom line is, Panther, you go with your fellow Texan and root for the Aggies and you get to see Julie in a really cool avatar.

Or you go with Julie and the Puppies and root for them, betraying your Texas heritage, therefore condeming yourself to eternal damnation! :))

Yeah, you might pick Julie because she has better legs than I do....but that's only on certain days and I don't throw pms tantrums! :))

Comment

Doesn't change the fact ya still going to lose, BIG BOY ! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                Doesn't change the fact ya still going to lose, BIG BOY ! ;)
                In yer dreams, BIG GIRL!

But because I am such a nice guy...and umm...especially since I saw the latest line.....I'll give you a chance to back out. :))

Pfftttt! :P

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                  In yer dreams, BIG GIRL!

But because I am such a nice guy...and umm...especially since I saw the latest line.....I'll give you a chance to back out. :))

Pfftttt! :P
                  No can do. :P

Texas A&M quarterback Jerrod Johnson is sixth in the nation in total offense at 306 yards per game. He has passed for 3,217 yards with 28 touchdowns and six interceptions and rushed for 455 yards with eight touchdowns. … Aggies defensive end Van Miller leads the nation in sacks with 17.

If the Aggies win this thang, Jerrod might have a shot at the Heisman next year. That will be a definite driving force for them.

BUT, Georgia is 1-3 all-time against Texas A&M, and the Aggies have lost seven of their last eight bowl games. Georgia, meanwhile, is 70th in the nation in scoring defense at 26.4 points per game.

For Georgia to win, they have to keep control of the ball....if they don't they lose.

It could go either way, either way....and NO, I aint backin' out ! :))

Comment

Oh, geez!

Don't do that!

Everytime you say something knowledgable like that about this game...I get weak in the knees. :(

Comment

I had this brilliant idea to offer you an olive branch.....

But you might whip me with it.

Comment

I had this brilliant idea to offer you an olive branch.....

But you might whip me with it.
                        Yes I would, and gladly so. ;)

Comment

Yes I would, and gladly so. ;)
                          Oooh.......

:::::Runs out to find an olive branch:::::

Comment

Oooh.......

:::::Runs out to find an olive branch:::::
                            Okay, so now we're friends on Facebook. Are you HAPPY now !!! :))

Comment

Okay, so now we're friends on Facebook. Are you HAPPY now !!! :))
                              I would be if I knew how to use the damn thing!

I need my snotty little nephew to help me with this.

Comment

It's On !

5:00 PM ET, Monday, December 28, 2009
                                Independence Stadium , SHREVEPORT, LA

Expect an offensive battle when Jerrod Johnson and Texas A&M hook up with Joe Cox and Georgia. The main factor in this game will be how Georgia's defense -- playing without fired coordinator Willie Martinez and two other assistants -- will stand up against an A&M offense that ranks in the top 25 nationally in scoring, rushing, passing and total offense.

Yellow, I'm going to change my estimated point spread cuz it seems alot of the dawgs players showed up late for practice, and had to spend half a day running up and down the stadium steps. This is a game the Dawgs obviously don't wont to play in and it is starting to show.

27-35 Dawgs :))

On a side note, how you think Kentucky's going to play tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X