Favorite Music....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ArUgxtlJs

deadmau5 ghosts and stuff, video is great.

Comment

Dropkick Murphys - love them
      We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

Originally posted by Andrey Egorov View Post

Dropkick Murphys - love them
        Me too!! I have quite a few of their songs on my iPod.
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

Of the things I actually have on my computers;

Bach, Mozart, Prokofiev, Vivaldi, Handel, Haydn, Beethoven, Puccini, Dvorak, Mendelsohnn, Chopin, Debussy and Mussorgsky. Brahms, Paganini and Shumann. Those are the only ones I can recall off the top of my head. Ah, Lakme has one called the flower duet that is very nice. I also like modern covers of these composers pieces as long as they are not too juiced up.

I also have from Aerosmith to Zappa, but they are not the ones I would want to be marooned with.

I like Bluegrass as well, right behind the classical. Just remembered i have one or two from Wagner(on the classical side) as well.

Third would have to be the blues, not the SRV type stuff either. I go for the lesser known artists. Seem to be more passionate and less corporate than anyone that ever had a concert over a few hundred people.

To narrow down an absolute favorite as much as possible, I would have to say Baroque or Classical guitar takes it for me.

Someone mentioned that the classics cut down on road rage. I find that very true. Thats mainly how I got hooked on it as it began as my own self prescribed anger management technique. Btwn that and martial arts discipline, is how I have come to be the tolerant, happy go lucky, ray of sunshine I am today.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            :P

Wonder girls vid
            No Wonder girls

GeeG (SNSD)(Still my fav)

Fx,

Or BEG (my sons favorite)

You are aware that we are the only 2 on the WAB that has ever posted KPop
            Last edited by Gun Grape; 01 Dec 09,, 03:01.

Comment

Holy crap Gunny!

You know your K-Pop!

My offer still stands.....I'll make a disc of all your/your wife's favorites and ship it wherever you like. :)

Comment

Working...
              X