Apple users.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    Good lord Pari. How do you keep yours so clean. Last summer I finally had to take mine in for a new power supply, When the tech opened the door, my computer looked like Noah's ark with all the dust bunnies flying out.

I bought my MAC in 2000 and as long as it works I am not getting another. The latest gen OS does not support the G4 so the writing is on the wall. right now it sits 10 feet away from the wood stove, room temp 92F and works like it is still brand new.
    Both the Macs and PC's we operate at work and I have at home go through a service cycle every six months. Saves time in the long run.
    I got given a newish imac from a company I work with who were upgrading which meant I could retire the old g4 I had at home and go completely wireless, that G4 was one of the first shipments and still hasn't crashed, it was just getting too antiquated. Didn't even have wireless.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      A fine choice of motherboard. I have the cousin of that board running in my computer right now, an Abit NV8.

I love Abit boards. Too bad the company went out of business due to questionable accounting practices. :(
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        A fine choice of motherboard. I have the cousin of that board running in my computer right now, an Abit NV8.

I love Abit boards. Too bad the company went out of business due to questionable accounting practices. :(
        Alas I can claim no credit, I just pester people like you until their machines do what I want
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
          You're probably too broke now anyway. :))
          Univ grant

Comment

Working...
          X