Tankie Must Be Stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tankie Must Be Stopped

I just realized that Tankie tends to be the first or second person greeting new members on the Welcome to the WAB Thread. He either has to stop posting there or change his Avatar because the picture of She Who Shall Not Be Named is going to scare away any new members!
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
    I just realized that Tankie tends to be the first or second person greeting new members on the Welcome to the WAB Thread. He either has to stop posting there or change his Avatar because the picture of She Who Shall Not Be Named is going to scare away any new members!

Not just new members..Great Whites have been known to throw themselves on the beach when they see that avatar:))

Comment

So what do yall want me to do, take him out behind the wood shed? :))

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
        No,no,no!!!He would enjoy that way too much.
        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
          No,no,no!!!He would enjoy that way too much.
          Hmmm, probably, but I would guarantee his avatar would be changed when he gets back. ;)

Comment

Oh please god....!

That's too much....just be merciful and kill him where he stands. :))
            Last edited by YellowFever; 10 Nov 09,, 07:54.

Comment

Hmmm, probably, but I would guarantee his avatar would be changed when he gets back. ;)
              Ughh, can you imagine the resulting avatar?
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                I am sure the Gunny could come up with something appropriate from his Necro file!
                Mark Twain

Comment

Perhaps the admins can rig up some kind of Rube Goldberg-esque manner of delivering a mild to severe shock every time he attempts to access the intro thread?
                  You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
                    Perhaps the admins can rig up some kind of Rube Goldberg-esque manner of delivering a mild to severe shock every time he attempts to access the intro thread?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I LIKE it!
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
                      LOL that would be awesome.

Comment

Would he look something like this when you're done with him?
                        Attached Files
                        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh so its pick on me day huh , right then , new avatar ,, its ,, please god dont let me get a cancelled leave pass ,heres one of my Fav mate , Knaur
                          Last edited by tankie; 10 Nov 09,, 15:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                            You got it ,,,, master
                            Last edited by tankie; 10 Nov 09,, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              Ahhhh so its pick on me day huh , right then , new avatar ,, its ,, please god dont let me get a cancelled leave pass ,heres one of my Fav mate , Knaur
                              I'm almost afraid to ask, but is that a self portrait?
                              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X