Tankie Must Be Stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southie View Post
    I didn't say it was yours but you guys are talking about who's sending who pics of asses. Whatever floats your boat I guess! ;)
    Disappointed are you, Southie? I ll be sure to forward you any such pics from now on.
    When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
      Disappointed are you, Southie? I ll be sure to forward you any such pics from now on.
      Oh geez I'm thrilled. But please don't waste your time!
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't say it was yours but you guys are talking about who's sending who pics of asses. Whatever floats your boat I guess! ;)
        true true , but i like celine , and Knaur liieeeeeeeees they were kisses and i still have the msg :))

Comment

Oh geez I'm thrilled. But please don't waste your time!
          Hardly a prob, only polite to help old ladies and stuff
          When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

phillistine :P

Comment

You talkin' to me?
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              sigpic

Comment

You talkin' to me?
                yes he was fair maiden anyway , whats all the fuss
                Last edited by tankie; 10 Nov 09,, 19:41.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  yes he was fair maiden
                  Awww...thank you! And most of all...thanks for changing your avatar back! I was getting NAUSEOUS!
                  sigpic

Comment

Awww...thank you! And most of all...thanks for changing your avatar back! I was getting NAUSEOUS!
                    Ahh well , no more cut n pastes , from now on the reaaaaaaaaaaal mwah

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      Ahh well , no more cut n pastes , from now on the reaaaaaaaaaaal mwah
                      I'm sorry tankie.

If I knew what you looked like I wouldn't have made fun of you.

I know a good plastic surgeon I was going to recommend to
                      southie but I think you need it more than she does.....

Once again, my condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                        I'm sorry tankie.

If I knew what you looked like I wouldn't have made fun of you.

I know a good plastic surgeon I was going to recommend to
                        southie but I think you need it more than she does.....

Once again, my condolences.
                        I was eating gherkins today and got to wondering how you were doing? :))
                        sigpic

Comment

I was eating gherkins today and got to wondering how you were doing? :))
                          So you finally decided to eat one instead of putting it to the usual use. :))

Comment

Like bouncin one of the back of your kopf ;)

Comment

It would probably be better than what you might have to offer!
                              sigpic

Comment

It would probably be better than what you might have to offer!
                                Was that an offer?

Don't fantasize in public forums, Southie, it's unbecoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X