Tankie Must Be Stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southie View Post
    I'm almost afraid to ask, but is that a self portrait?
    Nahhhhh its Albanies

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
      Nahhhhh its Albanies
      So you took a picture of Albany's ass?
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

Naa he sent it to Dave cos he,s jealous of Mjr Delta as a token of his lust ,Dave sent it to me

Comment

lol, tankie, awesome response.
          it is one of those, you ask for it, you got it. lmao
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

heh heh all together now ,,,bloohooo moooon , i saw u standing aloneeeeeee

Comment

by responce i meant the avatar
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

You got it ,,,, master
                The we shall call this self portrait Exibit "A"

"The remains of long since extinct rotting dinosaur flesh that has been recently unearthed in the UK."
                Belonging to "Tankius Mastadonus United Kingdomus gasseous"

Bet they'll line up for miles to see that over there. Remind me to miss the previews and opening night.;)
                Last edited by Dreadnought; 10 Nov 09,, 18:26.
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                  by responce i meant the avatar
                  ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                    The we shall call this self portrait Exibit "A"

"The remains of long since extinct rotting dinosaur flesh that has been recently unearthed in the UK."
                    Belonging to "Tankius Matodonus United Kingdomus gasseous"

Bet they'll line up for miles to see that over there. Remind me to miss the previews and opening night.;)
                    Is the Col still moose hunting , i dont want any mistakes :)):))

Comment

Bah, ain't nothing new here, he sent me that pic long ago in e-mail, you chaps have it easy.

Now then, someone tell Major Shek to change his avatar as well, its just plain .. wierd.
                      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                        Bah, ain't nothing new here, he sent me that pic long ago in e-mail, you chaps have it easy
                        yea but , ya sent a msg back full of kisses like this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which i was too embarrassed about grassin on ya for

Comment

Nahhhhh its Albanies
                          Naa he sent it to Dave cos he,s jealous of Mjr Delta as a token of his lust ,Dave sent it to me
                          Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                          Bah, ain't nothing new here, he sent me that pic long ago in e-mail, you chaps have it easy.

Now then, someone tell Major Shek to change his avatar as well, its just plain .. wierd.
                          Ok, now you "guys" are starting to scare me! Is this a new club or something? Taking pics of asses and sending them to each other?
                          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, now you "guys" are starting to scare me! Is this a new club or something? Taking pics of asses and sending them to each other?
                            Southie ya dont think thats mine do you , holy shamolie , its a cut n paste , mines much more adorable

Comment

Southie ya dont think thats mine do you , holy shamolie , its a cut n paste , mines much more adorable
                              I didn't say it was yours but you guys are talking about who's sending who pics of asses. Whatever floats your boat I guess! ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

yea but , ya sent a msg back full of kisses like this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which i was too embarrassed about grassin on ya for
                                The asterisked reply you got wasn't kisses Tankie
                                When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X