Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror or stress, the attack on Ft Hood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
    He has a Muslim name, but his religion is not known.
    The Fort Hood murderer is a devout Muslim. Period. END OF QUOTE.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Complaints

He was an army major. I doubt the subordinates around him made their feelings known even if true.

He was a doctor and well-paid. I doubt that most folks commonly display their disdain or personal feelings to Docs-even those they don't like.

I doubt his professional peers, not just army field-grade officers, because our combat-arms officers have never been more kinder, gentler, inclusive, and open-minded, but his peer docs walked around B!tchin' about the rag-head head-shrinker.

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

Doesn't wash and sounds like he was playing some sympathy card. Why is beyond me as I'd never entered such an heinous crime expecting to come out alive.

C.A.'s right. He'll probably plead innocent by reason of insanity and what follows from that, God only knows.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I read that he was upset because he was going to be sent to Iraq. If that's true, and he was a doctor, he should be executed ASAP. What a sick individual, he did not want to go overseas to help our soldiers by treating them; but he chose to actually KILL our soldiers.

Islam? I think even Allah can't believe what a shit dirt disgraced a$$wipe he is. I'm going to say he's an atheist, because no god will have him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
          Hey BF, I wasn't trying to gain Brownie Points for the BBC, I was just pointing out the fact, that the information is travelling real quick.

Thats OK CA, didn't take it as such. The world is a truly remarkable placs.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
            1. it was his superiors or co-workers- he should have used the chain.
            2. It was his patients at the drug rehab in which case.... really addicts hurt his feelings- picked the wrong line of work.
            3. It was not work related- what did they do not salute- enforce the rank
            4. disgruntled is really code for PO'd that he got a poor review and was transferred away from Walter Reed.

Just passing on what I had read. The info is changing by the minute.
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
              Below might be one of those postings. They're not sure he posted it. It was a comment on this paper someone else wrote:

Martyrdom in Islam Versus Suicide Bombing

This is supposedly his comment:
              Quote:
              There was a grenade thrown amongs a group of American soldiers. One of the soldiers, feeling that it was to late for everyone to flee jumped on the grave with the intention of saving his comrades. Indeed he saved them. He inentionally took his life (suicide) for a noble cause i.e. saving the lives of his soldier. To say that this soldier committed suicide is inappropriate. Its more appropriate to say he is a brave hero that sacrificed his life for a more noble cause. Scholars have paralled this to suicide bombers whose intention, by sacrificing their lives, is to help save Muslims by killing enemy soldiers. If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory. Their intention is not to die because of some despair.(emphasis added) The same can be said for the Kamikazees in Japan. They died (via crashing their planes into ships) to kill the enemies for the homeland. You can call them crazy i you want but their act was not one of suicide that is despised by Islam. So the scholars main point is that “IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOUR INTENTION IS THE MAIN ISSUE” and Allah (SWT) knows best.
              A soldier jumps on a grenade to save lives directly, a suicide bomber takes others' lives by deceptive means such as not following rules of war, Geneva convention, not wearing enemy colours etc. Its not similar by miles.

You don't go calling Kamikaze pilots terrorists because hell you can damn tell they are enemy planes when they come over that horizon.

Suicide bombers are terrorists fullstop, especially when you hide among civilians and don't care what innocent lives you take. Try coming through the front gate with bombs in the open and wearing enemy colours of some sort...maybe than we will call you something else.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims and their families and their friends who have been touched in this incident.

The perp, an officer, a professional person, a cvnt of the highest order.

Tony
                Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
                  I think that there is going to be an awful lot of hatred vented on Muslim Communities in the US. Thoughts anyone!
                  Didn't happen after 911, certainly won't happen now. Americans just don't react that way. Right now, the dangerous Americans are the ones with guns in Afghanistan. I suspect the Afghan police also need to be on their best behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasmir View Post
                    Didn't happen after 911, certainly won't happen now. Americans just don't react that way. Right now, the dangerous Americans are the ones with guns in Afghanistan. I suspect the Afghan police also need to be on their best behavior.
                    Let me guess, you'd love to see a few more IED's take out some of those dangerous Americans.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

What on god's green earth you talking about??!! I'm flabbergasted. There was huge uproar m8. Do a little research.

The problem now is, they fooked with the Soldiers. I wouldn't be surprised if someone brings a rain of bullets into a mosque this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                        Let me guess, you'd love to see a few more IED's take out some of those dangerous Americans.
                        Bad guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                          What on god's green earth you talking about??!! I'm flabbergasted. There was huge uproar m8. Do a little research.

The problem now is, they fooked with the Soldiers. I wouldn't be surprised if someone brings a rain of bullets into a mosque this time around.
                          Don't need to research, lived through it. Can't believe you think this Fort Hood incident is remotely comparable to 9/11 in terms of impact. Back then, there were lots of folks predicting bloodthirsty cowboy redneck vengeance vs Muslims in the US, but next to nothing happened in the USA. American vengeance was directed against the Taliban and Saddam.

Comment

Don't need to research, lived through it. Can't believe you think this Fort Hood incident is remotely comparable to 9/11 in terms of impact. Back then, there were lots of folks predicting bloodthirsty cowboy redneck vengeance vs Muslims in the US, but next to nothing happened in the USA. American vengeance was directed against the Taliban and Saddam.
                            In a civilized nation, people don't go bezerk and start killing hundreds of people. I don't know what kind of backlash you're talking about, there were man hunts by civilians, but nothing of the nature you must be referring to as in "backlash"

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                              Your "average" "Christian" these days is not particularly interested in the mass-murder of his comrades, Timothy McVeigh not withstanding.

And this is not the first time that a U.S. Army soldier member of The Faithful has decided to open fire on his fellow soldiers.

GI held in base attack made anti-U.S. remarks

Hasan Akbar case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are these murderous attacks a pattern or just isolated cases?

How many dead have to pile up at Arlington Cemetary?
                              These are two isolated cases in a war that's been ongoing for 8 years. There will be investigations that look at every angle and facet of this case. More will emerge. Maybe the suicide bomber posting will turn out to be a false lead, maybe it will be confirmed. Jumping to conclusions will not help, and condemning an entire class of people will not help either. There are dozens of Muslims working as soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, most of whom bring language skills that are saving American soldiers' lives. Let's not create a tone that drives away other Muslim patriots seeking to serve their country, the United States, and in doing so, place other American soldiers' lives in jeopardy thanks to the bad example of this case.
                              "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Another mass shooting. This time starring a Muslim. Who's an officer in the US Army.

And a pantywaste at that.

Bring him back to life, then string him up by a meathook in his a$$hole in the center of teh fort and hold target practice with frag granades and lemon juice.

Condolences to the families of the victims, and prayers for the injured. I feel for the Major's family too...they are going to be skewered in the coming days/weeks/months.
                                You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

Working...
                                X