Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror or stress, the attack on Ft Hood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts go out to all the families of the dead and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured.

Comment

Chaobam Armour Reply

"Real shame that something like this can happen."

Might be the understatement of the year. It has not been a good couple of days and VETTING seems an issue, whether it's an afghan cop with eight months of service or a U.S. Army major with at least eight years of service (unless he's a direct appointment based on special skills, i.e. medical or linguist).

We'll know soon enough what happened, I guess. Fourteen more families at Ft. Hood, at least, have been immeasurably altered by this fcukin' war in addition to those grieving today in England.

I know of one micro-biologist living in Atlanta on another board who scares the SH!T out of me. Why he's in our country is beyond me and he certainly has the means to match his talk should he decide to do so.

Hope no non-muslims try to date his daughter. He's just the guy to lose it in a big way.
      Last edited by S2; 06 Nov 09,, 00:12.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
        he's a flipping major!
        Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
        Look at the name though, rank doesn't enter into it.
        Originally posted by S-2 View Post
        Yeah, he's an officer. He's also something else. Fortunately, two have been apprehended and we'll get the story behind this but I'm calling it a terrorist incident.
        Bastards all,may that major rot in hell

Condolences to the families of the dead.
        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

terrible news indeed
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

My condolences to those affected and their families.

May they rest in peace.

This is not the time and place to discuss such things and I know I'm going to get blasted for thinking this but how long can we keep Muslims in a position to hurt us.

How many time do we have to get burned like this?

Comment

[B]whether it's an afghan cop with eight months of service or a U.S. Army major with at least eight years of service (unless he's a direct appointment based on special skills, i.e. medical or linguist).
              A doctor
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Jordanian born, Damascus educated psychologist.
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                  My condolences to those affected and their families.

May they rest in peace.

This is not the time and place to discuss such things and I know I'm going to get blasted for thinking this but how long can we keep Muslims in a position to hurt us.

How many time do we have to get burned like this?
                  It is the right time and place to discuss it, we let them in as we as you guys do, we have our own grown terrorists now. How many more Muzzies are in the Forces just waiting for the right time?

The sad thing is it is on home soil, so their is no way in way of reprisals.

Comment

Parihaka Reply

A PSYCHIATRIST, not psychologist, at that, as I understand it. On orders to deploy to Iraq and evidently was very unhappy about it.

What a miserable sick fcuk. There are two others involved, I believe, that have been apprehended. I guess they were armed also. Whether they used their weapons or not is unknown.

He'd been a FELLOW at, among other places, the Center For The Study of Post-Traumatic Stress in Bethesda, Maryland.
                    Last edited by S2; 06 Nov 09,, 00:42.
                    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Condolences to the families and a speedy recovery to everyone.

Comment

There is a photo of him on ABC.

Comment

Condolences to the families affected...

RIP

Comment

Holy shit! I haven't heard anything about it.

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Prof View Post
                              Holy shit! I haven't heard anything about it.

Doc
                              BBC NEWS | Americas | Twelve shot dead at US army base

Comment

I know of one micro-biologist living in Atlanta on another board who scares the SH!T out of me. Why he's in our country is beyond me and he certainly has the means to match his talk should he decide to do so.

Hope no non-muslims try to date his daughter. He's just the guy to lose it in a big way.
                                I hope someone has marked his card and keeping a watch on him. Sounds like a dangerous person.

Comment

Working...
                                X