Under Siege scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THOMAS81Z View Post
    wow thanks guys that clears up alot but , i am suprised that they can still move the turrets on the alabama cause i dont remember them moving the big mamies in fall river
    All it takes my friend is for the brakes to be removed, a slight cut in two places to remove the weld, pull the training pins and send juice to the 300hp motor thats trains an Iowas turret. Problem is, doing it without anybody noticing it.:));)
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
      All it takes my friend is for the brakes to be removed, a slight cut in two places to remove the weld, pull the training pins and send juice to the 300hp motor thats trains an Iowas turret. Problem is, doing it without anybody noticing it.:));)
      now that would be awesome ;)

Comment

Dreadnought or McGiver (sp)

This recital about moving the turrets makes one reflect that with Dreadnought and Rusty Battleship on your away team the command to "Lite all boilers make all steam." should be given while the harbor pilot plots a course for deep water. :)) :P :)
        " Lite all burners, make all steam! "

Comment

Originally posted by connaye View Post
          This recital about moving the turrets makes one reflect that with Dreadnought and Rusty Battleship on your away team the command to "Lite all boilers make all steam." should be given while the harbor pilot plots a course for deep water. :)) :P :)
          The problem is that ammunition is too expensive and Los Angeles County won't let us use Compton for target practice.
          Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Similar excuse for BB-62

The tour guides gave a somewhat similar response for BB-62's guns not being trained on the "City of Brotherly Love" across the Deleware River.
            " Lite all burners, make all steam! "

Comment

Working...
            X