Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Supremacist Matthew Hale Sentenced to 40 Years

30 years instead of forty. Ouch! LOL!

CHICAGO (April 6) - Matthew Hale, an avowed white supremacist and leader of a group that preaches racial holy war, was sentenced to 40 years in prison Wednesday for trying to have a federal judge killed.

''Mr. Hale is not concerned about taking someone's life, but rather how to do it without getting caught,'' U.S. District Judge James Moody said in imposing the sentence. ''I consider Mr. Hale to be extremely dangerous and the offense for which he was convicted to be extremely egregious.''

Hale, 33, showed no emotion and sat staring at the defense table as the sentence was handed down. Moments earlier, he delivered a rambling statement in which he insisted that no crime had been committed.

Hale was convicted in April 2004 of soliciting an undercover FBI informant to murder U.S. District Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow of Chicago in retaliation for her ruling against him in a trademark dispute.

Prosecutors said Hale was furious that Lefkow ordered him to stop using the World Church of the Creator name for his group. Lefkow said the name was trademarked by an Oregon-based church group.

The hearing comes weeks after Lefkow's husband and elderly mother were shot and killed in the Lefkow home. Early suspicion fell on Hale followers but days later a Chicago man disgruntled over a ruling in his medical malpractice lawsuit fatally shot himself in Wisconsin and confessed to the slayings in a note.

Hale acted as his own attorney during the sentencing, as he had for much of the trial. He compared himself to Lefkow, saying they were both victims.

''Before you does stand a man who not only is innocent, not only is demonstrably innocent, but who refused to join a plot against Judge Lefkow's life,'' Hale said.

I remember this neo-hate guy on Larry King & several other T.V. shows. Now he gets to spend his life behind bars. Silly man, should have smoked a bowl & played computer games.

Comment

Good riddance...
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
        Good riddance...
        I agree, scum like this have no place in America.

Comment

No place in Sri Lanka

Comment

They are just dumb people, who have dreams of greatness and when they cannot achieve the same, they resort to these high profile negative means to achieve "fame".

They deserve more sympathy than hate.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
              They are just dumb people, who have dreams of greatness and when they cannot achieve the same, they resort to these high profile negative means to achieve "fame".

They deserve more sympathy than hate.
              Say that after you get beat down by a bunch of 'em...

Comment

OK.

Just for the sake of being trashed, I will come over to the US.

Do let me know where to report.

Thank you.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Oh you'd just have to go to any airport in this country, as long as I'm there to greet you and shout "Are you crazy, trying to bring that through here?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                    Oh you'd just have to go to any airport in this country, as long as I'm there to greet you and shout "Are you crazy, trying to bring that through here?!"
                    At that point it's just a question of who dog-piles on him first. Airport security or ordinary passengers?
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Follow by the ambulance chasers who probably will arrive before the ambulance.

Comment

Lunatok,

And what makes you feel that you won't meet your Maker before that?

Therafter, I will see what happens.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                        X