No announcement yet.

Celine Dion, North Korea Karaoke Super Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Amazing. If enough of the mob pile on simultaneously, the Colonel simply hasn't the time to deal with them all as they so richly deserve. Who says the WAB ain't a democracy? We the people ARE the WAB, comrades! Death to the aristocratic Administrators and bourgeois Moderators! Viva la Revolucion!

As he sidles to the back of the crowd before things get really messy. No guys, I'm on your side really. Have a Cheeto? Please don't hurt me.

Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 15 Oct 09,, 13:36.
    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by omon
      padon my ignorance, but what is all the hate towads her?? i mean, i know of dozens of singers that a lot worst then her, but they get nothing but love.
      It's just the nature of things. Butter cookies are good because they are butter cookies. Celine Dion is bad because she is Celine Dion.

Anyway, if you've seen the first two pics on this thread, I have trouble understanding why you would ask this question. I mean...
      I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        I don't hate her at all....

In fact, I'm thinking of creating a Celine Dion Appreciation thread.

I mean all those pictures and lyrics I can post.....the possiblities are endless!

Wow. Amazing. If enough of the mob pile on simultaneously, the Colonel simply hasn't the time to deal with them all as they so richly deserve. Who says the WAB ain't a democracy? We the people ARE the WAB, comrades! Death to the aristocratic Administrators and bourgeois Moderators! Viva la Revolucion!
        I'd suggest we all change our avatars to Celine Dion for 24hrs. in order to make the day a special one for the Colonel :|
        Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 15 Oct 09,, 13:35.
        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
          I'd suggest we all change our avatars to Celine Dion for 24hrs. in order to make the day a special one for the Colonel :|
          That sounds like a great idea!!!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

Baaaaaaaaby this is seriousssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Baaaaaaaaby this is seriousssssssssssss
              But...who has the courage to change their avatar first?

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                But...who has the courage to change their avatar first?
                Parihaka :))

Comment

baaaaaaaaby this is seriousssssssssssss
                  pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Col , I ER NOOOOO NOT ME Noooooooooooooooo way ose A
                  Last edited by tankie; 15 Oct 09,, 13:52.

Comment

[QUOTE=Knaur Amarsh;I'd suggest we all change our avatars to Celine Dion for 24hrs. in order to make the day a special one for the Colonel :|[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhhhhh great , cheers MATE .

Comment

No don't, don't listen to that thing, I did just out of curiousity :(

tankie, cut down on the botox mate:P

Comment

No don't, don't listen to that thing, I did just out of curiousity :(

tankie, cut down on the botox mate:P

Looks like she,s just remembered where the michropone was /is , strategically placed by a sneaky combat engineer and thats why she gets the high notes
                        Last edited by tankie; 15 Oct 09,, 13:58.

Comment

it's time to bring out the tartars and the machine guns, this Celine Dion revolt must be put down!
                          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                            it's time to bring out the tartars and the machine guns, this Celine Dion revolt must be put down!
                            A Titanic cause methinks ;)

Comment

indeed-- especially coz she got YOU to post a picture of her doing an act while not technically illegal, sure looks pretty immoral
                              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

A Titanic cause methinks ;)
                                *I hear all she wants for Christmas is a date with the Colonel:)).
                                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                                X