How often do you use your laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post
    What is the "Prada"? Something made by a former Soviet?

Leibniz

Comment

I use it till im in my office. At home i switch to my ipod touch for access to net. and access to net means being on forums. Cant do without my laptop. Require it for my business. Recently had multiple problems with it and was in for servicing with HP. Felt handicapped without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
        LG phones, in conjunction with Prada darling
        "Prada"? What is this "Prada"?

Keep in mind that you are dealing with someone who has a Serina complex: "Incredibly intelligent....but quite ignorant of popular culture."
        ("Don't smokescreen me, Daddy! It doesn't track! This isn't some walkie talkie wind up Barbi doll you're talking to anymore!"--Angelica to Bradford Horn, (w,stte), Airwolf "The Horn of Plenty")

Comment

"Prada"? What is this "Prada"?

Keep in mind that you are dealing with someone who has a Serina complex: "Incredibly intelligent....but quite ignorant of popular culture."
          ("Don't smokescreen me, Daddy! It doesn't track! This isn't some walkie talkie wind up Barbi doll you're talking to anymore!"--Angelica to Bradford Horn, (w,stte), Airwolf "The Horn of Plenty")
          A womens fashion design house. Fortunately for me, LG discovered 'real' men wouldn't buy a phone with a fashion label name (they designed it's look) so I can now pick them up cheap. They have all the functionality of an Iphone without all the annoying apps.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            A womens fashion design house. Fortunately for me, LG discovered 'real' men wouldn't buy a phone with a fashion label name (they designed it's look) so I can now pick them up cheap. They have all the functionality of an Iphone without all the annoying apps.
            As I said, ..............Serina Complex.

Btw, what's an Iphone?

You see, even though one thinks they've left fashion behind, it still seems to be the situation to get this or that system, to say they have that system.

Me, it's A and B.

A: looking up what an Iphone is, okay, it's a phone with a browser. For those who don't have a mission for such, they may be not knowing of what one speaks of when they name drop it.

B: I play "Submarine". I come to the surface when I need to but I'm not always hooked in, not always on the surface.

Comment

Btw, what's an Iphone?
              I surrender:))
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Janine Melnitz: You're very handy, I can tell. I bet you like to read a lot, too.
              Dr. Egon Spengler: Print is dead.
              Janine Melnitz: Oh, that's very fascinating to me. I read a lot myself. Some people think I'm too intellectual but I think it's a fabulous way to spend your spare time. I also play raquetball. Do you have any hobbies?
              Dr. Egon Spengler: I collect spores, molds, and fungus
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

My only computer is a laptop so all the time.

Comment

A laptop is my main computer now, the old desktop (if I dare to call that huge howling tower a "desk-top", it's more "under-desk") will become home server soon.
                  We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

I don’t have one, as I use a desktop, in my room.

However from time to time my sister’s laptop functions as the family computer, like when we’re all in the living room together. Even though it's technically hers, it's based in the living room, not her room.

Apart from our first desktop in the early 90s (a Compaq), we’ve been loyal Dell users ever since! Long live Dell!

Nebula82.

Comment

Working...
                    X