Peedo with a twist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peedo with a twist

A public school mistress, who was "pressured" into a lesbian affair by a 15-year-old pupil, wept as she was jailed for 15 months

Music teacher Helen Goddard - nicknamed "the jazz lady" - befriended the youngster as they met for coffee after lessons.

Their relationship eventually became sexual, a development the youngster's parents scathingly condemned as a "complete betrayal" of trust.

London's Southwark Crown Court heard that the five-month affair included an overnight stay at her home and a romantic weekend in Paris. Their forbidden trysts remained a secret until the school, which cannot be named for legal reasons, received an anonymous tip-off about what was happening. Care workers were immediately contacted and police alerted.

When officers raided the teacher's housing estate maisonette in Thornham Street, Greenwich, south east London, they arrested the 26-year-old and seized various sex toys including vibrators and "fluffy handcuffs".

Goddard, a former child music prodigy, admitted six sample counts of sexual activity with the girl between February and July this year.

The disgraced teacher, wearing a white blouse and a black waistcoat and trousers bowed her head and repeatedly wiped tears from her eyes as Judge Anthony Pitts said: "This is a difficult case. The evidence showed you were having a full-on sexual relationship with the girl for many months. She has made it clear that the sexual contact between you was consensual and she says in her statement that in fact it was instigated by her.

"It is, of course, against the law to engage in sexual activity with a person under 16, even with her consent. These are serious offences in their own right. But the particularly aggravating feature evident here of course is that you were her music teacher throughout this period and from well before the sexual relationship started."

That meant a relationship such as theirs remained illegal until after the girl turned 18.

The judge said it was clear from the character references he had received that Goddard had been a "big hit" with her pupils. One of her former colleagues, noticing girls "flocking to her room at break times", said she even warned her of the "dangers of being over-friendly and too popular

Nicknamed jazz lady huh ,, there are other names for people like her ,,,,,like peedo idiot brain
    Last edited by tankie; 21 Sep 09,, 18:12.

Whats really strange is that you are seeing women more and more commiting acts like this. Very strange.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Very strange indeed, where were all these nymphomanic lady teachers when I was in school?
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
        Very strange indeed, where were all these nymphomanic lady teachers when I was in school?
        Perchance did you miss the term "lesbian"?;)

Or have you undergone a "transformation" in your personality post your school years?

Wow, that was an easy one:))
        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
          Perchance did you miss the term "lesbian"?;)

Or have you undergone a "transformation" in your personality post your school years?

Wow, that was an easy one:))
          I was referring to nymphomanic fem teachers in general, and it was a matter of mere curiosity, tsk tsk, get your mind out of the gutter, pervert :P

Comment

I was referring to nymphomanic fem teachers in general, and it was a matter of mere curiosity, tsk tsk, get your mind out of the gutter, pervert :P
            Ohhhhhhhhh yea

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Ohhhhhhhhh yea
              Its Monday How did the sanitorium lads let you out alone? :P

Comment

actually this would be rather a case of ephebophilia instead of pedophilia. To be pedophil a person must be attracted to a child before it entered puberty. I.E. the things that normal person would find sexually attractive (like developed breasts) are still missing. A person with ephebophilia on the other hand is attracted to minors as well, but to those who are in puberty. Let me use an example:

a (textbook) pedophile is attracted to a five year old, but not to a fifteen year old.
                a (textbook) ephebophile is attracted to a fifteen year old, but not a five year old.

(None of this is meant to defend anything, but simply to clarify the right meaning of the term. Rape and murder for example are two different things as well, but that does not mean that one is better then the other)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                  actually this would be rather a case of ephebophilia instead of pedophilia. To be pedophil a person must be attracted to a child before it entered puberty. I.E. the things that normal person would find sexually attractive (like developed breasts) are still missing. A person with ephebophilia on the other hand is attracted to minors as well, but to those who are in puberty. Let me use an example:

a (textbook) pedophile is attracted to a five year old, but not to a fifteen year old.
                  a (textbook) ephebophile is attracted to a fifteen year old, but not a five year old.

(None of this is meant to defend anything, but simply to clarify the right meaning of the term. Rape and murder for example are two different things as well, but that does not mean that one is better then the other)
                  Thanks for the clarification. What’s the correct term for someone attracted to 26 year old swimsuit models? :))
                  Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Are they hawt?
                    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                      Are they hawt?
                      Especially if they catch them. :))
                      Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Its Monday How did the sanitorium lads let you out alone? :P
                        They were on the wab and noticed what you posted so in their ultimate intellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllligence they asked me to reply, just so,s they could have a laff at you :P:)) hey Tarek ,, thanks for the clarification , but she is still a peedo IMO ;)

Comment

is peedo some kind of wordplay I dont get? (instead of pedo)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                            is peedo some kind of wordplay I dont get? (instead of pedo)
                            No mate its the same , its just the way i wrote it , sorry for confusion ;)

Comment

You have to be careful with girls of today, the vast majority of girls who are 14, 15 or 16look a lot older trhan they are. When I was at school I had a little fling with my art teacher, never got as far as S** though, mores the pity.

Comment

Working...
                              X