Customer dead in Wal-Mart China!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer dead in Wal-Mart China!!!

[HOT] Customer dead in Wal-Mart China!!! - Global Times Forum--Discuss China,Discuss the world--The Most Open Forum in China
    The world Top 500 retailer Wal Mart beat a female customer to death in a newly opened china in Jingdezhen. Witnesses said that this female customer was suspected of stealing goods by Wal-Mart employee. She was followed to the exit and was required to check her belongings and purchasing bill. When the customer refused to cooperate with Wal-Mart, its employees kicked her with fist. She then called her parents and sister for help. After her relatives arrived, they kneeled down and begged the employees to stop beating. However, their request was ignored.

After a while, police arrived and sent the customer to the hospital, however, she was badly injured and passed away after emergent treatment.

Until now, Wal-Mart has not delivered any explanation concerning the death of this female customer, not mentioning condolencee. Their feedback to the media was that they’ve been waiting for the instruction from the headquater.

Wow.......they have tough standards there!

Comment

You can kick someone with a fist?
      HD Ready?

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid View Post
        I think maybe is “knock”,not “kick”。I'm not too sensitive to English。And this really is a funny mistakes。

Comment

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post

Comment

The key is five Chinese kill a Chinese。I don't know what I should say:five Chinese kill a Chinese for Wal Mart。Can I Condemn Wal-Mart did not properly manage his employees,or Chinese are very cruel to compatriots?I feel sad when I read it and it makes me remember many history events that Chinese kill Chinese for Foreign forces。

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Gu View Post
              The key is five Chinese kill a Chinese。I don't know what I should say:five Chinese kill a Chinese for Wal Mart。Can I Condemn Wal-Mart did not properly manage his employees,or Chinese are very cruel to compatriots?I feel sad when I read it and it makes me remember many history events that Chinese kill Chinese for Foreign forces。

Wal-Mart is a franchise, isn't it?

Either way, most of the time it is chinese who kill chinese for themselves, not for others. Look at the long list of rebellions under the Qing dynasty in the 19th century. Chinese kill eachother is not news, I have heard several stories about boys trying to kill girls because their girlfriends want to break up with them, one of these happened a few months back when the boy took the girl hostage, then cut her, then the police sniper shot and killed him.
              Last edited by outcast; 11 Sep 09,, 15:54.

Comment

Originally posted by outcast View Post
                Wal-Mart is a franchise, isn't it?

Either way, most of the time it is chinese who kill chinese for themselves, not for others. Look at the long list of rebellions under the Qing dynasty in the 19th century.
                That's why I feel sad。

Comment

ooops never heard of this news.
                  great reason for me to stay here along

Hello Luke, im from canton.

Comment

ooops never heard of this news.
                    great reason for me to stay here along
                    Hello Luke, im from canton.
                    I come from Henan,and live in Hangzhou now。I think I should introduce another forum to you :Global Times Forum--Discuss China,Discuss the world--The Most Open Forum in China - Powered by vBulletinI find this news there。It is ran by 《环球时报》,I think you love this newspaper too。Though it's a new forum,I think we can help it become a good forum like WAB。

Comment

ok. thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid View Post
                        You have to make a fist with your foot like what Bruce Willis did at the beginning of Die Hard.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Why does this not really surprise me? This is minor stuff considering other human rights abuses in China, is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                            Why does this not really surprise me? This is minor stuff considering other human rights abuses in China, is it not?
                            I don't really see the comparison, the government had nothing to do with this one. It's just people being uncivilized.

By the way, were the people who beat the woman to death arrested?

Comment

By the way, were the people who beat the woman to death arrested?
                              Yes,though China have laws about this kind event,the Wal-Mart employees
                              Clearly breach it。
                              This is minor stuff considering other human rights abuses in China, is it not?
                              Hunman rights still a Unfamiliar words in China。

Comment

Working...
                              X