Disneyland or death camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland or death camp?

Because the philosophy that guides your thoughts and forms your worldview really is that important.

Pajamas TV - Afterburner with Bill Whittle - A Tale of Two Revolutions: The War of Ideas & the Tragedy of the Unconstrained Vision

Bumpity-boo.

Comment

Disney Land!! I don't want to go to no death camp

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
        Disney Land!! I don't want to go to no death camp
        Support liberals, and you'll go whether you want to or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
          Support liberals, and you'll go whether you want to or not.
          I'll never support Liberals, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
            I'll never support Liberals, sir!
            You're a good lad.

Comment

You're a good lad.
              Fer cryin' out loud Blues,his head's going to be too big to get through the front door....
              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                Fer cryin' out loud Blues,his head's going to be too big to get through the front door....
                Gotta support these guys, man. As soon as they walk onto a college campus, they're in Indian country, and if they think they're Custer, they may not have the heart to keep up the fight. Tell 'em they're not alone, and that you back 'em.

Plus, I dig Canucks. They COOL.

Comment

*An American front door, no problem with a Canadians being descended from the French and all.:));)
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

So liberalism is the very brutishness that conservatism holds the line against?
                    I LIKE it
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Gotta support these guys, man. As soon as they walk onto a college campus, they're in Indian country, and if they think they're Custer, they may not have the heart to keep up the fight. Tell 'em they're not alone, and that you back 'em.

Don't forget,I'm sending one off to Indian Country next year.She'll arrive well-armed(mentally if not actually physically,this part REALLY bugs her...she is her father's daughter when it comes to the right to bear arms;).) and I pity anyone who attempts to force her to drink the kool-aid:)).
                      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Droll dude,very droll

Comment

;)

Comment

Because the philosophy that guides your thoughts and forms your worldview really is that important.

Pajamas TV - Afterburner with Bill Whittle - A Tale of Two Revolutions: The War of Ideas & the Tragedy of the Unconstrained Vision

Interesting video but a flawed comparison I think. The French revolted against a domestic aristocracy versus the American revolution which sought to overthrow a sovereign and non-representative foreign government, although the point could be made that many Americans of the time considered themselves Englishmen and therefore bound to England. A more apt comparison I think would be the French revolution versus the revolt of the English Barons in 1215 that resulted in the creation of the Magna Carta. Although the root causes for both are vastly different.
                            Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by tim52 View Post
                              Interesting video but a flawed comparison I think. The French revolted against a domestic aristocracy versus the American revolution which sought to overthrow a sovereign and non-representative foreign government, although the point could be made that many Americans of the time considered themselves Englishmen and therefore bound to England. A more apt comparison I think would be the French revolution versus the revolt of the English Barons in 1215 that resulted in the creation of the Magna Carta. Although the root causes for both are vastly different.
                              Thank you for your input. I'm sure we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point-of-view.

Comment

Working...
                              X