No announcement yet.

The Kashmir Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funny thing is that the chinese go bonkers when anyone mentions the word Tibet. Any one still remember the CCP fan boy infestation of WAB last year?
    Any yet we have comrade Luke advising about things like plebiscite, sacrificing territory etc, concepts which are totally alien to the chinese....
    Last edited by 667medic; 20 Sep 09,, 16:29.
    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Originally posted by hammer View Post
      You know whats funny. A commie trying to teach us morality and you know whats even more funny, a commie talking about UN resolutions .He belongs to a country that fought against UN forces in Korea.They were the biggest nuke proliferators. And they exported their nuke designs to the worst shit holes on the globe. And yet they come and preach.
      Agree with you on all except the nuke proliferation issue. China has pretty much stayed clean after china signed the NPT. Of course they were pretty foolish to trust their all weather friend(AWF):)) The AWF in turn has prostituted the technology to the other shit holes....
      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• If kashmir is disputed, then china is also occupying a disputed territory in violation of international laws. You had better explain this before dishing out any more homilies.....
        Sorry,I never research it before,so I need time。
        Trans-Karakoram Tract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Sino-Pakistan Frontier Agreement
        Article 1 In view of the fact that the boundary between China’s Sinkiang and the contiguous areas the defence of which is under the actual control of Pakistan has never been formally delimited, two parties agree to delimit it on the basis of the traditional customary boundary line including features and in a spirit of equality, mutual benefit and friendly cooperation.
        Article 2 In accordance with the principle expounded in Article 1 of the present agreement, the two parties have fixed as follows the alignment of the entire boundary line between China’s Sinkiang and the contiguous areas the defence of which is under the actual control of Pakistan.
        。。。
        The two parties have agreed that after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations with the Government of the People's Republic of China on the boundary as described in Article. Two of the present agreement, so as to sign a formal boundary treaty to replace the present agreement, provided that in the event of the sovereign authority being Pakistan, the provisions of the present agreement and of the aforesaid protocol shall be maintained in the formal boundary treaty to be signed between the People’s Republic of China and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke Gu View Post
          Sorry,I never research it before,so I need time。
          Trans-Karakoram Tract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Sino-Pakistan Frontier Agreement
          As far as India is concerned this treaty of yours is just toilet paper. The issue of Kashmir concerns India, china and pakistan. India was not a party in the "treaty" discussions and so we don't recognize this....
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Any yet we have comrade Luke advising about things like plebiscite, sacrificing territory etc,
            Is Referendum not a good way to solve this question?I think India is a democracy,but it seems you guys Do not believe voting。And do I say sacrificing territory?
            The funny thing is that the chinese go bonkers when anyone mentions the word Tibet.
            Do I go bonkers?
            Any one still remember the commy fan boy infestation of WAB last year?
            Sorry ,don't know it。But I hear WAB ever been Attacked by hackers so that it Remove the South Asia topic。
            Last edited by Luke Gu; 20 Sep 09,, 16:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
              As far as India is concerned this treaty of yours is just toilet paper. The issue of Kashmir concerns India, china and pakistan. India was not a party in the "treaty" discussions and so we don't recognize this....
              Should we talk about Sino-Indian border conflict here?

Comment

Should we talk about Sino-Indian border conflict here?
                You want to divert the topic because you don't have answers. Shaksam Valley is a part of Kashmir. The so called treaty which you signed with pakistan also acknowledges this. If Kashmir is disputed then this also applies to Shaksam Valley. India wasn't consulted while signing this treaty and the treaty is as good as toilet paper. Is this that too hard for you to understand....
                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• It seems funny China is talking about UN resolutions pertaining to Plebiscite
                  Why?Just because I'm a Chinese?
                  Lets have a plebiscite in Tibet and see the result
                  Does UN have a resolution that let Tibet have a Plebiscite?
                  If the same words had come from another nationality, people wouldn't be so pissed but coming from a Chinese, it is pretty rich.
                  It seems India isn't unhappy that let Chinese join this discussion.Maybe it's just belong to Indian.I even don't see a Pakistan here join this discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                    You want to divert the topic because you don't have answers. Shaksam Valley is a part of Kashmir. The so called treaty which you signed with pakistan also acknowledges this. If Kashmir is disputed then this also applies to Shaksam Valley. India wasn't consulted while signing this treaty and the treaty is as good as toilet paper. Is this that too hard for you to understand....
                    It's just a part of land dispute between China and India。Should I talk about if McMahon line is illegal here?And it's a Territorial agreement about dispute land,does your Territorial agreement is just a toilet paper?I think China have give Enough face to India about it,especially take we just have a war a year earlier into consideration。

Comment

It's just a part of land dispute between China and India。Should I talk about if McMahon line is illegal here?And it's a Territorial agreement about dispute land,does your Territorial agreement is just a toilet paper?I think China have give Enough face to India about it,especially take we just have a war a year earlier into consideration。
                      Do you recognize McMahon line?
                      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Does UN have a resolution that let Tibet have a Plebiscite?

12 December 1961

Resolution 1723 (XVI) called for "the cessation of practices which deprive the Tibetan people of their fundamental human rights and freedom including their rights to self-determination."
                        So did China ever hold a plebiscite, referendum?

It seems India isn't unhappy that let Chinese join this discussion.Maybe it's just belong to Indian.I even don't see a Pakistan here join this discussion.
                        No it's your twisting truth that creates an atmosphere of factual aggression. Propaganda succeeds only for a limited amount of time. India has the patience. It inherently believes that the Truth will emerge victorious. Your call for 'plebiscite' even after reading what the UN resolutions say amounts to ridiculing fact.

As for elections, Sheikh Abdullah won handsomely pretty much endorsing Kashmirs accession to India by majority Kashmiri's. India has held many free and fair elections in Kashmir in the interim.

Comment

• Do you recognize McMahon line?
                          Read many information about it?What's wrong?

Comment

• So did China ever hold a plebiscite, referendum?
                            Should China hold a plebiscite in every province?

Comment

Read many information about it?What's wrong?
                              You don't recognize McMahon line and we don't recognize that treaty between you and pakistan......
                              Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• You don't recognize McMahon line and we don't recognize that treaty between you and pakistan......
                                Oh,I see。But both nations cann't Change the facts。

Comment

Working...
                                X