No announcement yet.

The Kashmir Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't know the ground reality here, you better don't talk.
    Can you tell me what's the ground reality here?I think just have
    Indian’ reality here。
    It's Pakistan which is greedy for indian land not the other way round. And please dont talk about greed after what china dud in Tibet.
    I‘m tired of talking about this question。Ok,it's Pakistan who's greedy 。India is the side of justice,it's really a pity that India lost a Part of the Kashmir,it should be belonged to India.Anything else?
    Luke do you know that the dissent in Pakistan occupied Kashmir is brutally suppressed?
    You know China have many these things。Maybe India really is great can avoid these things。Maybe I should Support China join India to avoid these things。It's must be a Great cause。
    As for you asking me don't talk about it,I don't know if I should agree your demands。What can I get from talking about who is right in Kashmir with Indians?It must be Pakistan’s wrong。I‘ll still read you guys' posts to know how great India is 。But I can not guarantee that I can shut up。May you Indians can get the solution how to solve Kashmir with Indians。
    Don't care about what I have said。I‘m just a idiot
    Last edited by Luke Gu; 20 Sep 09,, 15:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke Gu View Post
      Now do what you have said has any meaning?India has occupied most of the Kashmir。I just say India should give up Kashmir at 1947.As for the present,You'd better divide the territory according to the actual line of control。 You seem angry to what I have said。Sorry,I just say what I think。And does it matter to what I say?India is stronger than Pakistan,and will be stronger than Pakistan in the future。So maybe there's one day you can capture the whole Kashmir 。It's right that "Might is Right"。

I know,I also know the excuse why Junagadh chose to accede to Pakistan:Junagadh adjoined Pakistan by sea。
      India has always said that there will never be any territorial concessions but a softening of borders. You can say what you want, it doesn't affect me but I was just pointing out that a Chinese is the last person who should advice others about gifting territory. Your country has no misgivings about wasting the lives of soldiers over even small and useless islands, remember the conflict over Damanski island when you almost got nuked by Soviets.....
      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Can you tell me what's the ground reality here?I think just have
        Indian’ reality here。

I‘m tired of talking about this question。Ok,it's Pakistan who's greedy 。India is the side of justice,it's really a pity that India lost a Part of the Kashmir,it should be belonged to India.Anything else?

You know China have many these things。Maybe India really is great can avoid these things。Maybe I should Support China join India to avoid these things。It's must be a Great cause。
        As for you asking me don't talk about it,I don't know if I should agree your demands。What can I get from talking about who is right in Kashmir with Indians?It must be Pakistan’s wrong。I‘ll still read you guys' posts to know how great India is 。But I can not guarantee that I can shut up。May you Indians can get the solution how to solve Kashmir with Indians。
        Don't care about what I have said。I‘m just a idiot;)
        The sentence in bold is only thing I agree about what you have said so far, thanks.....
        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• @ LUKE :Are you encouraging terrorism and sectarian policy against a sovereign Nation? You know people are getting killed everyday in that part of the world because people like(heaps in numbers) you are just making comments for self glorification or may be well planned propaganda.

Resolution to Kashmir issue is;
          When state sponsored terrorism will end.
          When forces encouraging that state will feel in heat of terrorism in their own backyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
            The sentence in bold is only thing I agree about what you have said so far, thanks.....
            LOL!! :)) . I second that.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Then what India have done to Junagadh ?
              Can you have a country inside another country?

Did India do it?
              Since you mentioned that India should implemented the UN resolution, the first and foremost condition was Pak should pull back the troops as it was the aggressor.

How does this translate to India pulling back the troops? What gurantee is that Pak will observe UN resolutions once India pulls back the troops?
              India ain't that stupid.

There is a reason Pak did not want to pull back troops.

You also like assume。
              Based on the history of Nehru,it is most probably a true assessment. He wanted to disband the Indian Army!

Comment

• LUKE :Are you encouraging terrorism and sectarian policy against a sovereign Nation?
                No,ambidex。I’m just talking about the Ownership of the territory of Kashmir here。And I don't know the contact between encouraging terrorism and Territorial sovereignty。
                Resolution to Kashmir issue is;
                When state sponsored terrorism will end.
                When forces encouraging that state will feel in heat of terrorism in their own backyard.
                Yes,it's right。

Comment

• You know whats funny. A commie trying to teach us morality and you know whats even more funny, a commie talking about UN resolutions .He belongs to a country that fought against UN forces in Korea.They were the biggest nuke proliferators. And they exported their nuke designs to the worst shit holes on the globe. And yet they come and preach.
                  Last edited by hammer; 20 Sep 09,, 14:39.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

• Also accept disputed land when offered by so called its friend. funny it is.
                    It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by hammer View Post
                      You know whats funny. A commie trying to teach us morality and you know whats even more funny, a commie talking about UN resolutions .He belongs to a country that fought against UN forces in Korea.They were the biggest nuke proliferators. And they exported their nuke designs to the worst shit holes on the globe. And yet they come and preach.
                      hammer,am I a commie?Is it not funny that all Chinese is commie ?Is it not funny a Chinese Should be responsible for the acts of his government?Is it not funny a American should be more qualified than a Chinese talk about human rights just because he lived in a democratic country?What you really what to say?A Chinese is Not eligible to talk about these questions?

Comment

No,ambidex。I’m just talking about the Ownership of the territory of Kashmir here。And I don't know the contact between encouraging terrorism and Territorial sovereignty。

Yes,it's right。
                        Luke,

I think I understand the gist of your argument. The subjects of junagadh wanted to join India but the ruler sided with pak. Yet India did not allow junagadh to go pak's way & conducted a plebiscite to legitimize its takeover but when a roughly similar situation happened in Kashmir India did not do the same. So in that context I agree that India is not on the right side. But 50 years have passed & the way forward is to look ahead not back. The issue is touchy w.r.t to Indians so don't take any dissing as personal:).

Comment

• I think I understand the gist of your argument. The subjects of junagadh wanted to join India but the ruler sided with pak. Yet India did not allow junagadh to go pak's way & conducted a plebiscite to legitimize its takeover but when a roughly similar situation happened in Kashmir India did not do the same. So in that context I agree that India is not on the right side.
                          Yes,that's what I want to say。Maybe I didn't express it clearly。
                          But 50 years have passed & the way forward is to look ahead not back. The issue is touchy w.r.t to Indians so don't take any dissing as personal
                          I just want to say India isn't totally right in the past。As for the status quo,I think I have expressed my idea。Maybe it's too touchy to India,I will pay attention to my words。Thanks。

Comment

• The subjects of junagadh wanted to join India but the ruler sided with pak. Yet India did not allow junagadh to go pak's way & conducted a plebiscite to legitimize its takeover but when a roughly similar situation happened in Kashmir India did not do the same. So in that context I agree that India is not on the right side.
                            1. It was Pakistan that invaded Kashmir before Kashmir acceded to India.
                            2. The Indians agreed to help Kashmiri's only after having a locus standii to do so to enter their territory. A signed document of accession.
                            3. When Indian soldiers began landing in Srinagar they were warding of Pakistani tribals even as the aircraft rolled to a stop.
                            4. It was from there that Indians drove back Pakistani troops to what is now called the Line of Control.

5. It is India that went to the UN and was keen on the plebiscite.
                            6. Kashmirs most popular leader was Sheikh Abdullah then, a Muslim and one totally pro India. There was no other leader of his caliber anywhere in Kashmir at that juncture.
                            7. The UN condition for plebiscite was Pakistani troops leave Pakistani Occupied Kashmir.
                            8. Point 7: Pakistan never complied with that.
                            9. Pakistan changed the demographics in it's held areas complicating any resolution according to the UN original condition.

10. India upholds the article 370 on it's side, and has faced in the 90's mass exodus of Kashmiri Pandits the original inhabitants of Kashmir for millenia.

11. Kashmir comes from Sage Kashyap. It holds many of Hinduisms holiest spots for millenia. To incorporate that into Pakistan just because a majority of the muslims in an area 30 km by 70 km wide valley want it (which also is doubtful even at present), would cause tremendous upheavel in the rest of India.

I don't think some posters here even have read the very basic history of Kashmir and are showing obvious bias and aggression towards India and factual history. Amen.

Comment

Yes,that's what I want to say。Maybe I didn't express it clearly。

I just want to say India isn't totally right in the past。As for the status quo,I think I have expressed my idea。Maybe it's too touchy to India,I will pay attention to my words。Thanks。
                              If the same words had come from another nationality, people wouldn't be so pissed but coming from a Chinese, it is pretty rich.

You pretend indignation over India's attitude on kashmir but in all your blurbs, there is no mention of Shaksgam Valley which was gifted by pakistan to china. If kashmir is disputed, then china is also occupying a disputed territory in violation of international laws. You had better explain this before dishing out any more homilies.....
                              Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• ^^

Correct. Illegal occupiers in disputed Kashmir are in truth only China and Pakistan. Talks on Kashmir dispute should be on these 2 violators of international law.

It seems funny China is talking about UN resolutions pertaining to Plebiscite. Lets have a plebiscite in Tibet and see the result.

Comment

Working...
                                X