Musician's corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musician's corner

As the WAB firearm owners have their "show and tell" thread, I think a thread for all the pickers, pluckers, strummers, thumpers and those appreciative of musical things might be interesting.

Tankie,,where are ya?

I'll start.

For some weeks now I have read every review and watched vids of a guitar that took my fancy.

Thisa one; Welcome to Prestige Guitars - Heritage Hollow

On Sept 1, after an attack of mid (latter) life crisis, rush of blood, youthful exuberance, madness or something like that, I put my money down, sight unseen and waited for my toy to wing it's way from Canada to me.

It arrived yesterday and I have never seen a guitar so well made.
    Even with all the bling it is a beautiful perfect work of craftmanship.
    Last night a professional musso friend and I hooked it up to my Vox and OMG,the thing can sing.

The sight and sound on the following vid just does not do it justice.

It will not replace my Fender Strat but add to the range of lurverly sounds I can make.

Wabbers, share your toys with the rest of us please.

Cheers.

I have a crafter semi acc , which plays brill , but arthritis is screwing my fingers up , my 1st solid elec which i used for years was a westone thunder one with twin humbuckers , and boy was it powerful , i then went on to strats and replaced the seymours with kent armstrongs 2 cool rails and one hot rail ;)
    Last edited by tankie; 08 Sep 09,, 14:29.

Comment

Working...
    X