Iran Sanctions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traxus View Post
    Yes. The NPT means nothing. India and Pakistan are not governed by it, and they've come close to war many times in the past few decades. The chance of a nuke going off there is probably higher than anywhere else. This doesn't stop the US and other western nations from selling nuclear technology to India though.

If Iran suddenly pulled out of the treaty the US would flip, citing it as proof that they intend to make nuclear weapons.

Iran is not friendly to the west, this is the only reason their nuclear program is so controversial. If Iran got nukes then suddenly the US would be unable to threaten them with attack every few months. The US wants to maintain its dominance, and thats the only reason the nuclear issue is an issue at all.
    Agree with you。The interests decide everything。

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Gu View Post
      Agree with you。The interests decide everything。
      *For one the US has not threatend Iran with anything but sanctions. They signed the NPT nobody forced them. And Iran is hostile to more then just the West, Israel comes to mind and how many times have they threated to "whipe" Israel from the map. Even the Saudi's dont want Iran to have them, they believe it will create a brand new arms race in the ME. So its not just the US in any case. When your support terrorist regimes do you really think you should have that kind of capability? Really gentlemen.

*Whats also going to be interesting is going to be when the fess up to having the other plant that is designed to feed the plant they just revealed (Qom). In other words more then one plant in hiding and more deception as usual from the Iranians. One plant cannot supply the fuel for both reactors so dont be surprised to see another unveiled. And accoding to the NPT Iran is oblieged to alert the authorities at the time of the plants building, not 60 days before it is to go active.
      Last edited by Dreadnought; 28 Sep 09,, 16:55.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

For one the US has not threatend Iran with anything but sanctions.
        Some guys threatend to bomb Iran。
        And Iran is hostile to more then just the West, Israel comes to mind and how many times have they threated to "whipe" Israel from the map.
        It's just a word。Do you really believe they will do it?
        Even the Saudi's dont want Iran to have them, they believe it will create a brand new arms race in the ME.
        I also don't want India,Pakistan and NK own nukes。Really a Threats to China。
        When your support terrorist regimes do you really think you should have that kind of capability? Really gentlemen.
        I don't want anyone else can make nukes,I just don't agree to solve this problem by force,sometimes even the sanction。

Comment

Some guys threatend to bomb Iran。

It's just a word。Do you really believe they will do it?

I also don't want India,Pakistan and NK own nukes。Really a Threats to China。

I don't want anyone else can make nukes,I just don't agree to solve this problem by force,sometimes even the sanction。
          *When they call for it repeatedly and support Hezzbollah and Hamas whats to say they dont mean it. If the man cannot act above a 5 year olds level then he should be treated as such. You dont hear Israel calling for Iran to be whiped from the planet do you?

Too late and China already has enough nuclear deterent.

*Do you believe for a moment they will just give up this pursuit on their own? And if so their track record for lying to the international community and skirting their responsibility to the NPT does not reflect this at all. What it does reflect is that they will stop at nothing to gain the capability they want sooo badly.
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

When they call for it repeatedly and support Hezzbollah and Hamas whats to say they dont mean it. If the man cannot act above a 5 year olds level then he should be treated as such. You dont hear Israel calling for Iran to be whiped from the planet do you?
            Frankly speaking,it really shock me when Israel attack Lebanon。I think I underestimated the severity of the situation in the Middle East。Maybe because I live in a peaceful environment,so I can't accept use the war to solve Iran nuke problem。
            Do you believe for a moment they will just give up this pursuit on their own? And if so their track record for lying to the international community and skirting their responsibility to the NPT does not reflect this at all. What it does reflect is that they will stop at nothing to gain the capability they want sooo badly.
            Dreadnought,can you tell me what do you think of how to resolve the Iranian nuclear issue?

Comment

What can he say except it?

Wow,if some nations exit NPT,do they have the right to make nukes and you guys will ignore them?
              Exiting the NPT is a sign of hostile intent because there is nothing that members of the NTP cannot obtain at the moment as members of the NTP except military intent. So if a member exit NTP the rest of the world has the responsibility of stopping that nation before it realises its hostile goals.So no, they won't be ignored.

What can he say except it?
              disastrous?Really ?
              Yes, disastrous indeed. We now have a renegade nation on the loose running around with nukes threatening anyone not in favour with them. So yes, it was a disaster, should have been stopped a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
              X