Judicial stupidity.............again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judicial stupidity.............again.

Sheesh,just back from holidays and there's so much going on to piss me off. A Judge in Canada granted bail to a Libyan with a record of offenses accused of raping a teenager and suprise...suprise...the creep didn,t show up for his court date. The Crown wanted him to remain in custody and well the rest is history. Even without his passport they believe he managed to get out of the country. Gee,guess they should of kept him in jail huh. This is why new veins pop up on my forehead every now and then.

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
    Sheesh,just back from holidays and there's so much going on to piss me off. A Judge in Canada granted bail to a Libyan with a record of offenses accused of raping a teenager and suprise...suprise...the creep didn,t show up for his court date. The Crown wanted him to remain in custody and well the rest is history. Even without his passport they believe he managed to get out of the country. Gee,guess they should of kept him in jail huh. This is why new veins pop up on my forehead every now and then.
    Must be a judge from the UK

Comment

Working...
    X