Happy Birthday Tarek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Tarek!

Alles- Gute zum Geburtstagfreund! May you have a fantastic day!
    Attached Files
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
    sigpic

Happy Birthday Tarek
    When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Birthday Wishes

Much good cheer, mein herr! Enjoy your day, rock out, and be safe...!
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

All the best Tarek ;)

Comment

Veels Geluk met jeu verjaarsdag!
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
            Much good cheer, mein herr! Enjoy your day, rock out, and be safe...!
            Get drunk but stay away from the women if you want to stay safe.

Comment

i notice he's not yet responded; he must have better things to do than talk to us online dwellers

happy bday tarek!
              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Happy birthday Tarek, mutlu yıllar
                Ipsa scientia potestas est

Comment

Glückliches Geburtstag, Tarek, Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, Happy Birthday!
                  If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

OoE Reply

"Get drunk but stay away from the women if you want to stay safe."

Yes sir! That's cuttin' to the chase.

Especially with Tarek. IIRC, the last lil' honey in his life seemed a tad rough and rude.

Tarek, didn't she have that whole gothic, death-wish thingy goin'?
                    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

thanks, but saddly I can eat neither cake nor drink anything.

And you dont have to remind me to stay away from women, I have scars that do that *g*

@ sappersgt : It looks dutch but a bit off..is it a dutch dialect? Or maybe Afrikaans? (Well I guess that one would be a dutch dialect too..more or less)

BD1: I never looked into Estonian before, but might it be that it is not an Indo-European language?

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                        "Get drunk but stay away from the women if you want to stay safe."

Yes sir! That's cuttin' to the chase.

Especially with Tarek. IIRC, the last lil' honey in his life seemed a tad rough and rude.

Tarek, didn't she have that whole gothic, death-wish thingy goin'?
                        ALL my girlfriends were crazy:

#1: Vampire who wanted to drink my blood
                        #2: wanted to kill me for making fun of Stargate
                        #3: tried to kill me with a glass bottle for refusing to beat her up.

Comment

Get drunk but stay away from the women if you want to stay safe.
                          You guy must have much experience of it。
                          Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday bud and many happy returns:).
                            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                              @ sappersgt : It looks dutch but a bit off..is it a dutch dialect? Or maybe Afrikaans? (Well I guess that one would be a dutch dialect too..more or less)

BD1: I never looked into Estonian before, but might it be that it is not an Indo-European language?
                              dutch (and Afrikaans) always sounded like drunk englishman is trying to speak German after getting serious cold :)

Ja, es ist nicht ein indo-europeisches sprache, es ist eine aus diesem Finno-Ugric languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Ich nur parade mein erkentnisse in Deutch, das sind aber nicht-existent. Naja, mindestens habe ich das hier ohne online-translators beschaft :)) . Ich danke sie, PRO-7 und SAT-1. :)

P.S. cakes are overrated usually
                              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
                              X