Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry RB. As this is my initial view of your thread please accept my belated and sincerest condolences.
    Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• Revision "B" of my book is now available on Amazon.
      Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
        Revision "B" of my book is now available on Amazon.
        Great news, Dick.

I'll go look for it.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          Great news, Dick.

I'll go look for it.
          Thank you. It was a struggle to finish it up after what I've been through My neighbor helped me convert it to PDF and do the corrections in it. It is not really the way I wanted (a continuation of the first book) but a rewrite with a lot more interesting stuff;

Comment

• Found it, ordered. Looking forward to a read. Thanks for your effort, Rusty.

Comment

• Rusty,

My copy is on the way!!!

Looking forward to getting it!

Hank

Comment

• Ummm, don't be surprised if the copies you receive are misprints. U pulled up the srong base model. I have recorrected everything (i think).

Reason for error: I have suddendly bcome duabetik and diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with 6 months to live. I anybody knows of a doctor to cure the cancer, give him my address. I still have four beautiful grand children to live for and pick u[ where my beautiful wife left off from a sudden heart attack just before Christmas of last year.

Comment

Ummm, don't be surprised if the copies you receive are misprints. U pulled up the srong base model. I have recorrected everything (i think).

Reason for error: I have suddendly bcome duabetik and diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with 6 months to live. I anybody knows of a doctor to cure the cancer, give him my address. I still have four beautiful grand children to live for and pick u[ where my beautiful wife left off from a sudden heart attack just before Christmas of last year.
                  Rusty,

Hang in there - we're praying for you!! I'm really saddened to hear of this. Please keep the faith - your shipmates are with you.

Hank

Comment

• Originally posted by bbvet View Post
                    Rusty,

Hang in there - we're praying for you!! I'm really saddened to hear of this. Please keep the faith - your shipmates are with you.

Hank
                    Ditto, give the big "C" hell Rusty!

Comment

• Our thoughts and prayers .....

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
                      Ditto, give the big "C" hell Rusty!
                      Mr. L all of our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

• Prayers sent your way Rusty.

Comment

• Prayers Rusty, hope you can beat the odds. Some people swear by canabis oil.
                          Last edited by zraver; 28 Jul 17,, 01:37.

Comment

Ummm, don't be surprised if the copies you receive are misprints. U pulled up the srong base model. I have recorrected everything (i think).

I don't suppose PSA tests have been done over the years so this was discovered right out of the blue. Did the docs do a biopsy? How about one of several different MRIs? Six months sounds like they are staging it T4 due to finding cancer cells now outside the prostate and into other areas. Is that what they are implying?

Comment

• You are in my prayers, Dick. You can beat this!
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Rusty,

God love you and give you the strength to fight. You've our love and prayers.
                                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Working...
                                X