Happy Birthday RustyBattleship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday RustyBattleship

Rusty you old coot.....Have a grand birthday my dear!
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
    Rusty you old coot.....Have a grand birthday my dear!
    Thanks. The wife is planning some grand bash for me. I gave myself a birthday present by changing my wall paper to a person who has their birthday on the same date and is also half German.

I've asked Tophatter to post it for me as I think I'm going to be very busy tomorrow helping with the party set up and then partying.
    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

OK, I stared at my wife's b00bs at dinner ... but you hang wallpaper on your birthday ... we need to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          OK, I stared at my wife's b00bs at dinner ... but you hang wallpaper on your birthday ... we need to talk.
          Wait until you see the wallpaper.
          Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday!
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Happy Birthday RustyBattleship :))

Not everyone thinks you are an old geezer :)

Not everyone knows you
                When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Happy B Day! :)

Comment

Happy Birthday Rusty! :)
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                    sigpic

Comment

The wallpaper could be b00bs........Rusty.......gonna kill yerself with that sort of thing....
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                        Thanks. The wife is planning some grand bash for me. I gave myself a birthday present by changing my wall paper to a person who has their birthday on the same date and is also half German.

I've asked Tophatter to post it for me as I think I'm going to be very busy tomorrow helping with the party set up and then partying.
                        For some reason I wasn't able to retrieve the image from my e-mail. So, for failing to post one image, I've decided to compensate by posting several similar ones.
                        Attached Files
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

LOL!! And it's Sunday here in the deep South!! Happy birthday Rusty!!

Comment

Happy Birthday :)
                            For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                              Thanks. The wife is planning some grand bash for me. I've asked Tophatter to post it for me as I think I'm going to be very busy tomorrow helping with the party set up and then partying.
                              Happy B-Day cRusty

You're fortunate that there are no current California wildfires so there will be firefighters available for the candle lighting ceremony. The only task left now is to get all the candles lit at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X