No announcement yet.

The Fall Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's our biggest Red Sox fan disappeared to? I'd like to share some good news with him - Red Sox 0-3 so far and haven't scored a run in 2 games against the Yankees :))

Comment

Yeah, it was a nice weekend
      You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
        Yeah, it was a nice weekend
        Bad, veryyyyyy bad games for Boston lol :))

Yankees are the real deal eh? They're definately one of the two or three teams that'll win the world series this year

Comment

Time will tell for the Yanks, but they have really come together since the all star break and right now are the team to beat in the AL. Fingers crossed they can stay injury free and stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from the Mets.

Comment

You know which team that's been a disappointment since the All Star break? The Dodgers. They're losing games when they should be winning them.

Stupid Jays finally win one

Comment

Dodgers had their first losing home stand this season. Just watch, they will play 500 ball at the very best, barely squeeze into the playoffs, and get bounced in the first round. Their starting pitching is too unreliable.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

The Dodgers were on a torrid pace for the 1st half, maybe they lost momentum...they still are far too good a team to count out.

And yeah, the Jays. Yanks v. Jays tonight - Yanks 6-3 winners, followed by them dropping the rest of the series.

Lets go Washington Nationals! 8-straight wins!

Comment

Kevin Youkilis charges Rick Porcello and Porcello tosses Youkilis down like a UFC fighter

Comment

Dodgers peaked too early this year. They can't buy a victory now. They will get bounced in the first round in the playoffs...if they make it.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                      Dodgers peaked too early this year. They can't buy a victory now. They will get bounced in the first round in the playoffs...if they make it.

I hope not!!

But you're onto something. Its like the opposite for the Yankees who look completely unstoppable now. This is their first year in the new stadium right? I think I called it at the beginning of the year "If Yankees don't win the championship the first year in the new stadium, then they are definitely choke artists"

Comment

Wow

BoSox are done. Yankees destroyed them again. Any hope for them? Will they get the Wild Card even though they lead for it?

Comment

Dodgers will be out of the playoffs by the weekend.

Comment

Dodgers will be out of the playoffs by the weekend.

Pls say it isn't so!!!

Ok lol caught my breathe back, so my question is, who has a REAL shot at beating the Yankees?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post

Pls say it isn't so!!!

Ok lol caught my breathe back, so my question is, who has a REAL shot at beating the Yankees?
                              The Angels.

Unfortunately they will be out of the playoffs by the weekend as well.

Cards against the Sox in World Series. I'm leaning toward Cards in 6.

Comment

The Angels.

Unfortunately they will be out of the playoffs by the weekend as well.

Cards against the Sox in World Series. I'm leaning toward Cards in 6.
                                Ok is that sarcasm? Sox in the World Series? I would love for them to make it to the World Series, but are they even that good right now? You know your baseball 10 times more than me but I can't see the BoSox making it, so I go against you on that.

ManRam vs Pujols!! Pujols is too sickkk though, lets see how ManRam fairs.

I'm going for Yankees to win it all

Comment

Working...
                                X