Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden giving Israel go-ahead to deal with Iran?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden giving Israel go-ahead to deal with Iran?

Certainly seems that way :

U.S won't stand in Israel's way on Iran : Biden : RICHMARK SENTINEL

Brush away all the cautionaries and you have a "go".

Originally posted by Traps View Post
    Certainly seems that way :

U.S won't stand in Israel's way on Iran : Biden : RICHMARK SENTINEL

Brush away all the cautionaries and you have a "go".
    Saw this over the weekend Mr Traps. Wondering how many others caught it.;)
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Obama clarifies and states it clearly. No green light for Israel.

Obama: No green light for Israel to attack Iran
      1 hr ago MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- The United States is "absolutely not" giving Israel a green light to attack Iran, U.S. President Barack Obama told CNN Tuesday.

"We have said directly to the Israelis that it is important to try and resolve this in an international setting in a way that does not create major conflict in the Middle East," Obama said, referring to Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Obama has been in Moscow for a summit aimed at trying to reset the U.S.-Russian relationship.

On Sunday, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden appeared to leave the door open for Israel to attack Iran if it saw fit.

"Israel can determine for itself -- it's a sovereign nation -- what's in their interest and what they decide to do relative to Iran and anyone else," Biden said on ABC's "This Week."

Obama said Tuesday that Biden had simply been stating a fact, not sending a signal. ...

Comment

I believe he wwas just stating a fact--most likely a club to be included in the calculations should Iran cheat on the deal. No way do I see Israel attacking Iran without evidence of their cheating. BTW, though most parties in Israel are weary of this deal, Netanyahu's mode of attacking it, including his visit to Congress, playing a partisan card, has come under criticism from a sizable number of Israelis. I noted elsewhere that two former Mossad chiefs have come out cautiously for the deal and this is well known in Israel and in some of the West.

Comment

Originally posted by MJH View Post
          I believe he wwas just stating a fact--most likely a club to be included in the calculations should Iran cheat on the deal. No way do I see Israel attacking Iran without evidence of their cheating. BTW, though most parties in Israel are weary of this deal, Netanyahu's mode of attacking it, including his visit to Congress, playing a partisan card, has come under criticism from a sizable number of Israelis. I noted elsewhere that two former Mossad chiefs have come out cautiously for the deal and this is well known in Israel and in some of the West.
          Stop resurrecting dead threads.

I strongly recommend you read here http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=2232 and here http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580 before you do any further posting.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
          X