The 'Amero'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Amero'

I've read a couple of articles relating to an alledged plan to create what is to be known as 'The North American Union' (like the European Union) and the introduction of a currency shared by the US, Canada, and Mexico - The 'Amero'

What are the thoughts/awareness of this among our American WABers?

Amero, Debut of the amero
    Last edited by DragoonGuard; 26 Jun 09,, 10:31.
    sigpic

snopes.com: Amero Coins

snopes.com: Amero Notes

snopes.com: North American Union

Comment

snopes

Snopes is good, - But not always accurate.

Take this one for example

snopes.com: Snakes in the Ball Pit

I remember reading a McDonalds statement that nowhere in the world had any child been bitten by a snake in one of their restuarants.

This kind of pissed me off, as it did happen in the town where I live, at a branch I still go to.

It made big news headlines in Brasil it was 2002, and the 5 year old girl was playing in the ball-pit.

The snake was small and was believed to have arrived with a consignment of raw food stuffs from outside of the town.

She was bitten twice, and died on the way to hostpital.

I remember the Brasilian news caster saying that a legal team representing McDonalds had arrived from the US.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DragoonGuard View Post
        Snopes is good, - But not always accurate.

Take this one for example

snopes.com: Snakes in the Ball Pit

I remember reading a McDonalds statement that nowhere in the world had any child been bitten by a snake in one of their restuarants.

This kind of pissed me off, as it did happen in the town where I live, at a branch I still go to.

It made big news headlines in Brasil it was 2002, and the 5 year old girl was playing in the ball-pit.

The snake was small and was believed to have arrived with a consignment of raw food stuffs from outside of the town.

She was bitten twice, and died on the way to hostpital.

I remember the Brasilian news caster saying that a legal team representing McDonalds had arrived from the US.
        The snoops article is about the e-mail concerning snakes in an American MickyDs or BK. In that, they are right.

Blame McDs for your Brazilian snake bite.

Could you give me the name of the town? I cannot find anything about it. Only about a snake in a Minn McDonalds back in 04.

And this is an Anti McD site. I would have thought they would have something.

Press articles: McDonald's

The Amero falls into that NWO conspiracy crap.
        Hal Turner is a nutcase.

Comment

What are the thoughts/awareness of this among our American WABers?
          Fantasy. It is more likely that Social Security will provide us all with a generous retirement income.

Last edited by silentsam; 26 Jun 09,, 20:55.
          Aut vincere aut mori

Comment

Didn't we have a few threads on this already?

Mexico is too different to integrate into the US. Canada less so. Trying to combine the 3 is like trying to form some kind of union for the European nations.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Meh, if the EU could do it halfway successfully with 23 languages and 15 states (historically more culturally different than US, Canada and yes Mexico) the it's plausible.

Whether it's desirable, politically or parochially, is another issue entirely.
              Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
              - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                The snoops article is about the e-mail concerning snakes in an American MickyDs or BK. In that, they are right.

Could you give me the name of the town? I cannot find anything about it. Only about a snake in a Minn McDonalds back in 04.

Hal Turner is a nutcase.
                Conspiracy crap - Like the Euro?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post

Hal Turner is a nutcase.
                  I take it you googled it in English, then. Try Portugues.
                  sigpic

Comment

I take it you googled it in English, then. Try Portugues.
                    Like this? Of course, without an understanding of Portugues, the results don't help a great deal.
                    Last edited by silentsam; 27 Jun 09,, 02:35.
                    Aut vincere aut mori

Comment

Working...
                    X