Dauntless recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dauntless recovery

'Pristine' WWII aircraft lifted from Lake Michigan | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

Wouldn't that be a thrill, recovering something like that? 300 feet is well below my diving depth. Definetly some mixed gases for that.

Still, I find most search and recovery jobs a RUSH....even if some do take several dives to find the bloody thing.

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post
    'Pristine' WWII aircraft lifted from Lake Michigan | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

Wouldn't that be a thrill, recovering something like that? 300 feet is well below my diving depth. Definetly some mixed gases for that.

Still, I find most search and recovery jobs a RUSH....even if some do take several dives to find the bloody thing.

Leibniz

Comment

Plenty more where that came from. Lake Michigan has dozens -at least- of WWII aircraft sitting on the bottom.

Courtesy of the only coal-fired paddle-wheel freshwater aircraft carriers that ever served the US Navy!
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          Plenty more where that came from. Lake Michigan has dozens -at least- of WWII aircraft sitting on the bottom.

Courtesy of the only coal-fired paddle-wheel freshwater aircraft carriers that ever served the US Navy!
          Colder the waters the better for WWII planes,tanks and wrecks. No better place then the Atlantic or the Great Lakes to shop.:)
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
            Colder the waters the better for WWII planes,tanks and wrecks. No better place then the Atlantic or the Great Lakes to shop.:)
            Cold and fresh! :)
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
            X