and again...
      Attached Files
      We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

and again
        Attached Files
        We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

Looks like an old girlfriend of mine only more attractive.

Attached Files
          Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

wish the USSR was still around, she kept the nations that are now flexing their strength around in check..

Comment

One thing conspicuously absent from practically all of those pictures: FOOD.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Oh, Childhood Memories

“the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                  One thing conspicuously absent from practically all of those pictures: FOOD.

Comment

Lol!:))

Comment

Man I remember that commercial so well! :))

I could even mimic the voice of the Soviet emcee "Is next...swimwear!"
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Having been to Russia many times and to many different places and studied their history I have to say that while the SU did many things wrong, they also did many things right.

It's quite amazing what they did after WWII, major portions of European Russia, Belarus and Ukraine were wastelands. Millions of homes were destroyed, the agricultural system nonfunctional. They rebuilt everything even while fighting a coldwar with an openly hostile and demented western agenda. Life was always tough. I think that the fact Russia still exists as a nation is a testament to the strength and character of the people. I admire them.

Looks to me like Yeller and Tophat are trying to corner the market on ignorance.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X