Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Demographics

YouTube - Muslim Demographics

interesting, not sure it is entirely true, but has a grain of truth to it, also i don,t really get "call to action" in the last seconds of the video.
    according to the video itself, the spiral is downwards and irreversable, and there is no way to increase rate of european nations, so what action do they mean???
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

well,

i dont know if the birth rates are correct this is not my point but mine is:

what will happen if the 1/5 of the population of France would be Muslim?

an Islamic Republic????

now that is more than ridiculous...how can they assume such thing? maybe those 1/5 will revolt and change the regime?...

this video is there to put fear and hatred in to the hearts of EU citizens...

btw we are near %99 Muslim but we are much more secular than most of EU nor US...
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

oh and what the hell it that red flag?

thay want to revive "mamma mia il turco" times...
      Last edited by Big K; 20 Jun 09,, 01:59.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
        also i don,t really get "call to action" in the last seconds of the video.
        according to the video itself, the spiral is downwards and irreversable, and there is no way to increase rate of european nations, so what action do they mean???
        They advocate proselytism.
        That goes against Christian Orthodox beliefs.
        Last edited by gabriel; 20 Jun 09,, 09:57.

Comment

I see many problems with the "factual assertions" as presented in the video.

They say "no country has ever reversed" a 1.9 children/woman fertility rate. Iran went from 6.1 children/woman in 1989 to 1.71 today.

France, from around 1830 to 1950, has a fertility rate below replacement level. It sustained its population through heavy immigration from countries such as Spain, Belgium, and Italy, as to a lesser extent eastern Europe. Yet is surged ahead of the replacement level for some decades, and though below replacement level, is among the highest in Europe today.

In 2006, Turkey had a fertility rate of 1.9. Another Islamic country, below replacement level, and a country at 1.9 that managed to rebound to 2.2.

Tunisia went from 4 in 1990 to 1.72 today.

Algeria went from 5.6 in 1990 to 1.79 today.

Morocco went from 4.0 in 1989 to 2.51 today.

Egypt went from 5.1 in 1990 to 2.66 in today.

Saudi Arabia went from 6.8 in 1989 to 3.83 today.

The only difference between Muslim countries and the West is that they're taking a bit longer to get there, but they are. It's a world-wide trend.

(all figures from the World Factbook)
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
            I see many problems with the "factual assertions" as presented in the video.
            They say "no country has ever reversed" a 1.9 children/woman fertility rate. Iran went from 6.1 children/woman in 1989 to 1.71 today.
            I think they mean rebound Ironduke.

Comment

Working...
            X