• Show
Clear All

• Putin has a more fun life than you!

This one for all the Putin fans.. THE MAN's MAN

Angry Putin rips into top oligarch

Angry Putin rips into top oligarch

Sat, Jun 06, 2009
    The Straits Times

PIKALYOVO (RUSSIA): Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin publicly humiliated a top oligarch, accusing him and other factory owners in a crisis-hit town of greed and likening them to 'cockroaches'.

Mr Putin, playing on the anger of protesting workers in the town of Pikalyovo, forced Mr Oleg Deripaska, a top metals tycoon and once Russia's richest man, to sign a contract for supplies to help idle factories restart operations.

'You have made thousands of people hostage to your ambitions, your lack of professionalism - or maybe simply your trivial greed,' he told Mr Deripaska and two other businessmen who own cement and alumina factories in the town in a confrontation broadcast on television.

Putin also summoned Deripaska to his seat..slammed a pen at him and told him that he didn't see his signature on 'raw materials supplies' agreement. Deripasla apparently did so 'with his head hung low like a school boy'. There was also apparently a threat to seize property if back-pay isn't settled immediately - which they did ofcourse.

I heard Putin was supposed to star in the Dos Equis commercial but he was too humble, so he declined. Although he agreed he is still the most interesting man in the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
      I heard Putin was supposed to star in the Dos Equis commercial but he was too humble, so he declined. Although he agreed he is still the most interesting man in the universe.
      arent you a fan of Putin

All hail Putin all hail putin.........
      It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

Nothing matronly about that sexy beast!

HD Ready?

Comment

He is the man whether bare-chested

or in a suit

Even The Obama copies Overlord Putin

When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mohan View Post
            arent you a fan of Putin

All hail Putin all hail putin.........
            We are all witnesses of the great one, my friend, we are all witnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
              We are all witnesses of the great one, my friend, we are all witnesses!
              When I was in St Petersburg earlier in the year I found out they actually sell pictures and portraits of Putin (Medvedev as well). So I got a few patriotic posters of Putin Gave one each to some of my friends and my little Brother so they can also bask in his glory.
              Nulli Secundus
              People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid View Post
                Nothing matronly about that sexy beast!

Are one of the people that worship him as an international gay icon? (He actually is apparently).
                Nulli Secundus
                People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Correction of assumed typo...
                  Originally posted by Shiny Capstar View Post
                  Are you one of the people that worship him as an international gay icon? (He actually is apparently).
                  What, you don't? I suppose you have an even better body when oiled and buttered, with an even sexier geopolitics and more lascivious polonium intrigue?
                  HD Ready?

Comment

When I was in St Petersburg earlier in the year I found out they actually sell pictures and portraits of Putin (Medvedev as well). So I got a few patriotic posters of Putin Gave one each to some of my friends and my little Brother so they can also bask in his glory.
                    You are an honourable chap who fulfills the true meaning of sharing and caring. I envy you. To get something of this priceless material in your possession, and to share it with your loved ones, only a true gentleman would do that, I salute you Shiny Capstar!

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid View Post
                      Correction of assumed typo...

What, you don't? I suppose you have an even better body when oiled and buttered, with an even sexier geopolitics and more lascivious polonium intrigue?
                      If Putin wanted to, he could turn all the straight men gay, but he prefers competition.

Competition that is, until he shows up and all the women fall into his meaty arms.

Comment

How gay is this thread???

Oops, was that not in the spirit of political correctness?
                        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

this is very thin ice you Putin-admirerers are skating on

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/645637-post1810.html

:)
                          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Oleg Deripaska was the richest Russian businessman. Look at him now:

Were is his swiss watches?

Are one of the people that worship him as an international gay icon? (He actually is apparently).
                            Are you a gay?
                            Last edited by Moroz; 07 Jun 09,, 11:52.

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post

Oops, was that not in the spirit of political correctness?
                              I'm going to pretend I did not hear that...

Now back to reality, come Antimony lets hold hands and meditate while dreaming of Putin, I heard it brings infinite good luck :)

Comment

Working...
                              X