Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chakos View Post
    Mate ive always been a businessman.. i wouldnt spend my fortune to be the fly on the wall.. id rather spend yours

Whatever you do always do it with SOMEONE ELSES MONEY :))
    WE HAVE GOT A CONFESSION; YOU DO LOVE PUTIN

So you would not mind being a spy on that wall, if you got the ticket.

Kind of like I wouldn't mind attending so-and-so concert if someone got me a ticket

Just pulling your leg; metaphorically speaking (mind you I am not actually touching you, so don;t get excited):)):)):))
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

He doesent speak english and its cool because he is the russian president afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
        Bet that makes you so jealous huh :P

Just pulling your leg; metaphorically speaking (mind you I am not actually touching you, so don;t get excited)
        Dedicated by Antimony to Chakos

No amount of coffee, no amount of crying
        No amount of whiskey, no amount of wine
        No, nothing else will do
        I've gotta have you, I've gotta have you.

The road gets cold, there's no spring in the middle this year
        I'm the new chicken clucking open hearts and ears
        Oh, such a prima donna, sorry for myself
        But green, it is also summer
        And I won't be warm till I'm lying in your arms
        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Putin can speak Russian, in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
            Bet that makes you so jealous huh :P

Dedicated by Antimony to Chakos

No amount of coffee, no amount of crying
            No amount of whiskey, no amount of wine
            No, nothing else will do
            I've gotta have you, I've gotta have you.

The road gets cold, there's no spring in the middle this year
            I'm the new chicken clucking open hearts and ears
            Oh, such a prima donna, sorry for myself
            But green, it is also summer
            And I won't be warm till I'm lying in your arms

I am going to take that stetson that you have and beat you over the head with it.

By the way, we still need to carry out that discussion over Indian PMs in a "serious" thread
            "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

I am going to take that stetson that you have and beat you over the head with it.
              am not sure if its a stetson as I dont do hats, my bro-in-law sent it from Canuckistan

By the way, we still need to carry out that discussion over Indian PMs in a "serious" thread
              Ah, you mean reasoned debate including follow-up arguments supported by cited examples ..

godamnit, count me out :P
              When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                am not sure if its a stetson as I dont do hats, my bro-in-law sent it from Canuckistan

Ah, you mean reasoned debate including follow-up arguments supported by cited examples ..

godamnit, count me out :P
                And with referenced articles so cryptic, long and boring that I know you wouldn't read but which would allow me to claim the moral high ground that I have provided meaningful information:))

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post

Even though Alexander is a doll, just replace him with Putin :)
                  Ok, I need to listen to some real music to counter this. It is so bad on so many levels.
                  “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

So you would not mind being a spy on that wall, if you got the ticket.

Kind of like I wouldn't mind attending so-and-so concert if someone got me a ticket

Just pulling your leg; metaphorically speaking (mind you I am not actually touching you, so don;t get excited):)):)):))
                    Nope definatelly not allowed to be touching my leg.. but if you know where you can score me some of those really hot Indian girls with the dark skin, big brown eyes and massive cans (but not the conservative attitutes that dictate against casual sex with random Aussies) well then pack them in a box and send them down South.. Ill pay the airfreight. They can touch my leg for you.. i promise ill be thinking of you mate :))
                    The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

• Originally posted by chakos View Post
                      Nope definatelly not allowed to be touching my leg.. but if you know where you can score me some of those really hot Indian girls with the dark skin, big brown eyes and massive cans (but not the conservative attitutes that dictate against casual sex with random Aussies) well then pack them in a box and send them down South.. Ill pay the airfreight. They can touch my leg for you..
                      I am thinking these should match your requirements
                      Shilpa Shetty - she apparently has a thing for Shane Warne
                      Shilpa Shetty Pics, Latest Photos of Shilpa Shetty - Times of India Photogallery

Bipasha Basu
                      Bipasha Basu Pics, Latest Photos of Bipasha Basu - Times of India Photogallery

Originally posted by chakos View Post
                      i promise ill be thinking of you mate :))
                      I really, REALLY wish you wouldn't

Comment

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
                        I am thinking these should match your requirements
                        Shilpa Shetty - she apparently has a thing for Shane Warne
                        Shilpa Shetty Pics, Latest Photos of Shilpa Shetty - Times of India Photogallery

Bipasha Basu
                        Bipasha Basu Pics, Latest Photos of Bipasha Basu - Times of India Photogallery
                        If i had to pick id go for Shilpa... but why pick???

I really, REALLY wish you wouldn't
                        Really.. i wouldnt be...
                        The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

• Why don't you guys get a room?

This is Putin's thread. Stop ruining it with your gayness for each other.

Gay for Putin = Acceptable worldwide, even in Islamic countries

Gay for Antimony or Chakos = should be punished by stoning to death

Comment

• Dedicated to Mobme and Chakos

For you to retire to your rooms;)

Comment

• Attached Files
                              “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• There's one where he's sitting on the tree trunk loll

Putin for Leader Of The Universe!

Comment

Working...
                                X