Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    I have heard on the radio that his 54 years old wife is in 7th month of pregnancy

Can someone confirm this?
    such a gossip girl:red::red:;)

Comment

• The man is back baby.
      Attached Files
      “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• J'ai en marre.

Comment

• the oath of allegiance to the new president :)
          Attached Files

Comment

• Vladimir Putin celebrates re-election by playing hockey

It gets better. Putin scored the game winning shootout goal.

Comment

• Putin Flies With Migrating Cranes, Opines About Group Sex; Seriously

Along the lines of "Putin has a more fun life than you!", I give you:

Putin Flies With Migrating Cranes, Opines About Group Sex; Seriously : The Two-Way : NPR
              "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Fly Away Home - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At first I was gonna say that Putin plagiarized the whole thing, but then I spoke to one of my Russian friends. Apparently it was Putin's idea, he wrote the script and was actually the star of the film, but out of humility he gave away the credit and had Anna Paquin's face and body digitalized over his own. All this before the digital technology even really existed.
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinymarae View Post
                  It gets better. Putin scored the game winning shootout goal.
                  Dude, set up or not, that was a pretty wicked backhander.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    Dude, set up or not, that was a pretty wicked backhander.
                    My first reaction as well.

Comment

• I am shocked, shocked...

Vladimir Putin admits stage managing animal stunts
                      Vladimir Putin has admitted to staging some of his most famous stunts, including meeting endangered big cats and the "discovery" of ancient Greek amphorae in the Black sea, a Russian journalist has claimed.

But the president complained that while he was ridiculed for his stage managed photo opportunities, they at least raised awareness and encouraged people to "start reading" about history and the environmental issues.

The comments came during a bizarre 20 minute conversation in the Kremlin with an opposition journalist who claims to have recently lost her job over refusing to cover his most recent stunt.

Masha Gessen, who recently published a fiercely critical biography of Mr Putin, was sacked as editor of Vokrug Sveta [Around the World] magazine for refusing to send a reporter to cover the Russian president's photo opportunity – a microlight flight with endangered Siberian cranes – earlier this month.

Vladimir Putin admits stage managing animal stunts - Telegraph
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• "Putin the honest one!!!"
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• well he was skating pretty slow so a real pro goali probably should have just came out against him, but yeah you can't fake the final shot which was pretty damn good.

Comment

• He has this to say about Putin

"I've been consulting with him for some time. I get regular reports from Sarah, who says he can see his house from hers."
                            Attached Files
                            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                            Mark Twain

Comment

• Btw I know this is off topic but this is what happened to the Somali Pirates apparently.
                              SOMALIA: Russia executed all Somali pirates - spokesman - Somalilandpress.com | Somali News Online from Somaliland - Somalia and Horn of Africa | Somalilandpress.com | Somali News Online from Somaliland – Somalia and Horn of Africa
                              OSASSO — A pirate spokesman, who wished to remain anonymous, contacted Somalilandpress today said at least ten of his men were executed by the Russian navy after the troopers stormed MV Moscow University.

“The Russians commandos stormed the ship before sunrise, starting a firefight with our men, onboard they injured three of them and one was killed,” he said.

He dismissed the Russian navy statement that the men were released because of “the absence of a legal base to carry out prosecution procedures against pirates”.

“The Russians never released the young men instead they shot them point-blank range then loaded their lifeless bodies back on the boat,” he added.

The spokesman condemned the action of the Russian navy “our men never hurt their hostages, we simply want foreign ships to stop overfishing in our waters, if they are not happy to respect our-fishermen and their livelihood, we have no choice but to take hostage to compensate for the losses,” he cited.

“We condemn the action of the Russians, it’s driven by racism and hate for black people and Africa, it’s the face of the new Russia. In future, if we capture Russians they will meet the same fate as those they executed,” he added.
                              I actually feel bad for the pirates but the Russian oil tanker wasn't really fishing there and doubt any trawlers fish there either.
                              Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyppok View Post
                                Btw I know this is off topic but this is what happened to the Somali Pirates apparently.
                                You are right. Unless Mr. Putin wacked the pirates, this post should go to Sub-Saharan Africa where are the other posts on Somali piracy.
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X