No announcement yet.

Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I luuuurve his sailor boy outfit. Oooh-ooooh!

Originally posted by Moroz View Post
    Are you a gay?
    I suppose you want your police to beat them up on the streets eh?
    HD Ready?

Comment

Abramovich has exactly the same watch as Deripaska. Special beggar's watch for Kremlin meetings with Putin
      Last edited by Moroz; 07 Jun 09,, 19:09.

Comment

One saying comes to my mind reading this thread: laughter helps against anxiety...

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
          I'm going to pretend I did not hear that...

Now back to reality, come Antimony lets hold hands and meditate while dreaming of Putin, I heard it brings infinite good luck :)

GAG, GAG, GAAAAGGGGGG
          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Grees View Post
            One saying comes to my mind reading this thread: laughter helps against anxiety...
            ah that explains all the anti-Bush jokes and cartoons ......
            If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Putin also summoned Deripaska to his seat..slammed a pen at him and told him that he didn't see his signature on 'raw materials supplies' agreement. Deripasla apparently did so 'with his head hung low like a school boy'. There was also apparently a threat to seize property if back-pay isn't settled immediately - which they did ofcourse.
              that was very funny staged play. Deripaska being humiliated got what he wanted (raw materials at half price) and he is the true winner. Putin is the true winner too, because he "managed" the problem and "punished" the oligarch. The true loosers are 1) Deripaska's business partners who were forced to sell raw materials half -priced and 2) (as allways) investment climate in Russia (but who cares?)
              Were is his swiss watches?
              this is new trend (sorry i forgot the trademark)

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post

GAG, GAG, GAAAAGGGGGG
                I'd reply to that, but it might get too "dirty" in here, but dirty in a good sexy way Antimony ;):)):))

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post

GAG, GAG, GAAAAGGGGGG
                  You are absolutely right, holding hands while thinking of Putin is not very hygenic considering where else the hand would probably be working .......
                  When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Just had an insane idea...

The biggest pay per view event in history:

PUTIN V NORRIS

:))
                    The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

A Judo champ vs a Karate champ.MMA will look like wimps
                      Those who know don't speak
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by chakos View Post
                        Just had an insane idea...

The biggest pay per view event in history:

PUTIN V NORRIS

:))
                        Vladmir wouldnt last a round.;):))
                        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                          Vladmir wouldnt last a round.;):))
                          I see the Western Propaganda Machine is already working :))

Vladimir kills tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                            I see the Western Propaganda Machine is already working :))

Vladimir kills tigers
                            Tell you what, lets drug Vladmir, put him in a fenced confinement like the tiger and lets see who kills who.:));)
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                              Tell you what, lets drug Vladmir, put him in a fenced confinement like the tiger and lets see who kills who.:));)
                              Drugs don't work on Putin, but he'd beat up the tiger with his awesome KGB arms anyway , after ass-raping it first of course :))

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                                Drugs don't work on Putin, but he'd beat up the tiger with his awesome KGB arms anyway , after ass-raping it first of course :))
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X