Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
    Sorry, secxretary is possible but not right hand man, the sheer intensity of Overlord Putin's masculinity ensures that no one else can be a man around him, not even tiny countries, forget individuals.
    You're right, what was I thinking? Maybe I'll just admire him from afar, as usual, nothing can stop me from daydreaming :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
      You're right, what was I thinking? Maybe I'll just admire him from afar, as usual, nothing can stop me from daydreaming :)
      *Just marry him already and get it over with. Although you might have some troubles getting him citizenship in Canada.:)):P
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
        *Just marry him already and get it over with. Although you might have some troubles getting him citizenship in Canada.:)):P
        Tsk tsk, little dacha by the black sea, my unromantic friend
        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
          It's called Bromance. I've got a man crush on my main man Putin and I ain't afraid to admit it! Fearnought ;)

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
          Tsk tsk, little dacha by the black sea, my unromantic friend
          There's only an ocean that separates us. Maybe one day we'll meet in the middle and I'll jump into his navy boat and have a shot of vodka with him Dreams can come true

Comment

• Attached Files
            “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Just a thought guys. I didn't read past the second page of this thread but all of the Putin this Putin that makes one wonder, If you know what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kodiakmarmoset View Post
                Just a thought guys. I didn't read past the second page of this thread but all of the Putin this Putin that makes one wonder, If you know what I mean.
                No we don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kodiakmarmoset View Post
                  Just a thought guys. I didn't read past the second page of this thread but all of the Putin this Putin that makes one wonder, If you know what I mean.
                  You are here for a reason my friend, World Affairs Board - Пу́тин Lovers on WAB, join in, the knowledge behind it will be revealed to you at an appropriate time when your soul is conditioned to the level of Putonic exhaltation as ours are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                    You are here for a reason my friend, World Affairs Board - Пу́тин Lovers on WAB, join in, the knowledge behind it will be revealed to you at an appropriate time when your soul is conditioned to the level of Putonic exhaltation as ours are.
                    Bless you me,lad ;)

Comment

• keep'em coming.
                      “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew View Post
                        Putin and Surgeon
                        Putin's awesome. Rolls with Bikers too, that's crazzyyy

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I protest, the last photo is a conspiracy and propaganda of the west and his enemies to bring down lords image. Soon it should be taken out or face the consequences
                            It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohan View Post
                              I protest, the last photo is a conspiracy and propaganda of the west and his enemies to bring down lords image. Soon it should be taken out or face the consequences
                              Duality you see, Ying-Yang, Two Spirit, Nature-Nurture, you get the drift ;)we are a liberal, scientific, beer goggled fornicating set of people here, everything is acceptable as long as it relates to our Lord.

Unity in diversity, what looks like conspiratorial propaganda to you may be manna to someone else :)) Mortido to us, Libido to Antimony.
                              Last edited by Knaur Amarsh; 08 Oct 09,, 11:23.

Comment

Working...
                              X