• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kuku View Post
    Why is a magic story a option in this?
    Politcal correctness!:))

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
      Politcal correctness!:))
      I thought that doesn't extend to the christian belief.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

'God in his infinite wisdom' should be added to the question...

After all one of our greats himself said that that guy didn't play dice...

Comment

Originally posted by kuku View Post
          Why is a magic story a option in this?
          What is so magical about a universe that can be so perfectly described by mathematics ... including life?

Comment

Originally posted by pate View Post
            'God in his infinite wisdom' should be added to the question...

After all one of our greats himself said that that guy didn't play dice...
            Albert himself did not believe in the Supreme Being:)

Comment

[QUOTE=gunnut;644344]In the bible, god did not create the animals at the same time. He created fish first and then land animals and lastly humans on the 6th day.QUOTE]

Who was there to write all this down? If he knew what he was doing, why did he need to write it down to remind himself

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                If he knew what he was doing, why did he need to write it down to remind himself
                copyright ...tm

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  What is so magical about a universe that can be so perfectly described by mathematics ... including life?
                  Yes Col, and i think the universe is teeming with life ;)

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    Yes Col, and i think the universe is teeming with life ;)
                    Ah yes , you'd know now, wouldn't you, un-original spambot man :P
                    When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                      Ah yes , you'd know now, wouldn't you, un-original spambot man :P

Comment

I have the same answer for this as for other people when they're arguing whether there's life elsewhere in the universe.

Person #1: "There is alien life out in the universe."
                        Person #2: "There is not alien life out in the universe."
                        Myself: "This is the only correct answer. I don't know, and neither does anyone else."

Comment

Originally posted by rj1 View Post
                          I have the same answer for this as for other people when they're arguing whether there's life elsewhere in the universe.

Myself: "This is the only correct answer. I don't know, and neither does anyone else."
                          Thats only your opinion mate , maybe we just aint been told .;)

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel View Post
                            copyright ...tm
                            Who was gonna' sue him? How big was the Post It note to himself. And why did the lazy b.ugger take 6 days? You would have thought GOD would click his fingers and voila..Earth. But no. one garden, 2 people, no TV or a decent restaurant and he calls that Paradise. I would hate to see what he's done on other planets. I suppose practise makes perfect:))

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                              Who was gonna' sue him? How big was the Post It note to himself. And why did the lazy b.ugger take 6 days? You would have thought GOD would click his fingers and voila..Earth. But no. one garden, 2 people, no TV or a decent restaurant and he calls that Paradise. I would hate to see what he's done on other planets. I suppose practise makes perfect:))
                              And on the 11th day he created 1RTR and gave us challenger2 , then turned it into an NBC outfit

Comment

Originally posted by rj1 View Post

I'll go with that. I use the exact same statement when people start talking about God. The one thing I can say for sure is I don't know. What can be more sensible or humble than that?

I am especially entertained by the religious types who claim that thier religion is THE ONLY correct one. How presumptuous and pompous of you to KNOW exactly the plan of a being you claim to be so omnipotent.

I apply the same to Sasquatch, ghosts, the jersey devil, 9/11 conspiracies, etc. Of course anything is possible, but until I see real proof, I remain a skeptic.

Comment

Working...
                                X