No announcement yet.

Pakistan's Nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get nothing to pull back old stories, if china help Pakistan than it was not only help but cooperation to save and secure them in further.

So why India worried about Pakistan nukes! i think it must be clear to all why. (of course not because of AQ or T).

Stating this story about nuke transfer from china to Pakistan is only political reasons and where i think it will take no effect on both relations between China & Pakistan.

I couldn't understand why most of all concerns about Pakistan nukes but world is ignoring India's nuke plans which are more aggressive and harmful for south Asian peace and its very interesting that in the mask of civil nuclear agreements India is trying to get more and more weaponry nukes and it is also could be problem for world, more interesting is that countries aimed to control Nuclear proliferation are helping India who denied to sign on NPT!

so i think both Pakistan and India have to decreased their number of nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by diplomaticview View Post
      I couldn't understand why most of all concerns about Pakistan nukes but world is ignoring India's nuke plans which are more aggressive and harmful for south Asian peace ...
      I beg to differ Sir.

(1) USSR sought nukes after USA made them. Similarly, India sought nukes after China made them.

(2) Moreover, ever since 1947, it was always Pakistan and China that initiated wars. This indicates who is more aggressive.

(3) Other than that, there is no reason to believe that Pakistan will be able to secure their nukes from the Taliban.

Wrong again. Not only India and Pakistan, but all the countries of the world. However, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Why is it that I am finding it difficult to believe that flag next to your name?
      Schluß und Tschüß
      sigpic
      Amicitia Typicus

Comment

Originally posted by MrigKash View Post
        Why is it that I am finding it difficult to believe that flag next to your name?
        Don't worry. You're not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by MrigKash View Post
          Wrong again. Not only India and Pakistan, but all the countries of the world. However, I don't see that happening any time soon.
          World wide inventory has dropped from a high of 80,000+ to less than 15,000 today. Of all the acknowledge nuclear weapons states, only Pakistan and India continues to expand their inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by axeman View Post
            Don't worry. You're not the only one.
            People can have a difference of opinion.

makes you look rather childish.
            “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
              People can have a difference of opinion.

makes you look rather childish.
              Naww xinhui, rather what is childish is when our friend diplomaticview here disappears when his views are contended. Look at his previous posts, wherever he has been countered, the man has chose to disappear and bury the discussion and come back with the same trend of thought in another thread. He's clearly not interested in a discussion.
              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

was referring to linking one's view to a nation -- something to be avoided in a debate.
                “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

I couldn't understand why most of all concerns about Pakistan nukes but world is ignoring India's nuke plans which are more aggressive and harmful for south Asian peace and its very interesting that in the mask of civil nuclear agreements India is trying to get more and more weaponry nukes and it is also could be problem for world, more interesting is that countries aimed to control Nuclear proliferation are helping India who denied to sign on NPT!

In case it was not apparent, India needs a minimum credible deterrance plan for China too.

So lets have this: Let India, Pakistan and China all do away with their nukes.

Oops, I forgot that China needs her deterrnace against Russia and probably the US too...

You see where this is going?
                  "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                  X