South Park Israeli Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park Israeli Style

The South Parkish comic strip "Amed and Salim" has caused a bit of a disturbance in some places. The disclaimer says it's making fun of terrorists not Muslims. Episode 1:
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

That is pretty funny. What language are they speaking? It doesn't sound like Arabic.

Comment

For example "F*****" is "George Michael" and "6 million" is "holocaust". Pretty funny actually.

Comment

Originally posted by theravenseldon View Post
        That is pretty funny. What language are they speaking? It doesn't sound like Arabic.
        Hebrew?
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by theravenseldon View Post
          Hebrew I assume. It's been so long since I've been in Israel I wouldn't be able to differentiate Hebrew from Japanese! How about Lurkins? I'll bet he knows some ("thank you", "more beer" and "mother****er")!:))

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
            Hebrew I assume. It's been so long since I've been in Israel I wouldn't be able to differentiate Hebrew from Japanese! How about Lurkins? I'll bet he knows some ("thank you", "more beer" and "mother****er")!:))
            Perhaps, but then why would they have Hebrew subtitles? I suspect its a more complex version of "durka durka muhhamad jiahd".

Comment

Working...
            X