X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big K View Post
    The games that i currently play on the net:

Company Of Heroes (last patch sucks)
    It was really funny actually. They took a year to make a patch which they promptly overrode with a new patch a week later. Nice new sounds though.
    "Of all the manifestations of power, restraint impresses men the most." - Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by chankya View Post
      It was really funny actually. They took a year to make a patch which they promptly overrode with a new patch a week later. Nice new sounds though.
      bahhh...their patches are bigger than the original game!!!

i still play it and i love it but it is very clear that they are "listening" all the yellings whinings of players but the are not trusting their selves& their own game adjustments.

on the other hand there are HUUUGE bugs rendering game almost unplayable.

for exemple: relic downloader(i hate those donwloaders, they are bugging everything) do not work properly, it causes the game crush to the desktop,

there was a swap start locations option when starting a multiplayer games this opt allows players to switch starting positions on the map as whole faction...it s still not working and it is life or death in some maps.

btw i dont like their understanding of balance, they are not using historical facts and datas but they are using "cost/benefit" factor, this sounds logic but when you see your MARDER3 with its 75mm AT gun could not even make a scratch on a MG team just because MG team is behind sand bag it demoralises you,

or when your halftrack cutted down by regular infantry with out using AT gun but enemys halftrack can even stand against tank fire(cost is much more but it is still a bloody halftrack...well it demoralises you)
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
        bahhh...their patches are bigger than the original game!!!
        Yeah that's a major annoyance. I don't see why they can't have cumulative patches especially since they seem to keep replacing the same file. Reinstalling the game takes forever.

I just wish they'd have give us new maps more often.

btw i dont like their understanding of balance, they are not using historical facts and datas but they are using "cost/benefit" factor, this sounds logic but when you see your MARDER3 with its 75mm AT gun could not even make a scratch on a MG team just because MG team is behind sand bag it demoralises you,

or when your halftrack cutted down by regular infantry with out using AT gun but enemys halftrack can even stand against tank fire(cost is much more but it is still a bloody halftrack...well it demoralises you)
        You should try Men of War. It's really good with things like that. Tanks outrange infantry for one. My friends and I play it over a Hamachi LAN.

I played CoH after a long time yesterday. It's still got some things which are more interesting than MoW. Maybe we can play online sometime.
        "Of all the manifestations of power, restraint impresses men the most." - Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by chankya View Post
          Maybe we can play online sometime.
          yes it would be great
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

COD: Modern Warfare 2 Trailer. They used the soundtrack of the trailer of Transformer 2. From what I see the story line is a direct sequel to COD: Modern Warfare.

夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

COD 6 - one word - Awesome!!!...

the trailer looks great. Plus I got what I wanted - an extension of modern warfare 1 instead of yet another World war 2 scenario.

Looks like they packed a lot more missions into COD 6 compared to COD 4. I am so looking forward to October!

This is so much better than last year when I saw the COD 5 trailer (Flamethrowers and all) and all I could think of was - "Oh Dear..."

Comment

i hope they will make a game which will have least exploitations than the cod4..

multiplaying cod4 was turned in a nightmare when people started to "spam" air support.

Comment

Working...
                X